About the Program
There are students who have made up their mind to make contributions in the area of finance, banking, and insurance. To fulfill the demand of those students, BBA-BI course has been designed. Yeah, the BBA course is there; however, it is a general business course, and it does not primarily focus on the specific area of finance, banking, or insurance.
BBA-BI course at Ace Institute of Management is affiliated to Pokhara University with a total of 120 credit hours. This course aims to provide conceptual business and management knowledge, especially focusing on finance, banking, and insurance. It is a compulsion for the students not to only complete the set of subjects taught in the semester, but also to complete various projects, field works, and tasks assigned by the college to successfully complete the BBA-BI course.
All the students will be required to take part in an internship program that could last up to 8 weeks, and the college will facilitate the students during the internship.
Admission process in BBA-BI at Ace Institute of Management
Check your eligibility before thinking of getting admission in the college. You should make sure you have successfully completed 12 years of schooling with no back papers left to be completed. After making sure you are eligible for the admission, you should follow a well-defined admission process set by the college.
- Application form: The first step is to fill up an application form. You have the choice of filling it either online or offline. It takes Rs. 1,500 for application processing, and you are also required to submit all the certified copies of academic certificates.
- Statement of purpose (SOP): After submission of application form, the college demands a 400-500 words SOP.
- Computer Based Test (CBT): The students are required to take part in CBT, and they should clear the test to be eligible for the next processed.
- Presentation: To test out your speaking skills, the College Board wants you to prepare and give a presentation.
- Interview: The admission process ends with a final interview. The faculty members test your attitude, knowledge, skills, and others.
If you are successful in meeting the expectations of the faculty members, you are eligible to get an admission in the college.