About the Program
Bachelor of Business Administration at Ace Institute of Management is a 4-year business course that consists of 120 credit hours. It is affiliated to Pokhara University, and it is designed for bringing out professional managers and entrepreneurs. This course aims to provide theoretical and practical knowledge about various aspects of management.
Keeping contemporary situations and ever so changing environment in their mind, the College Board demands the students to take part in various events, projects, studies, and more to complete their bachelor degree in addition to their regular subjects taught in the class.
Admission process in BBA at Ace Institute of Management
Before thinking about applying for the bachelor degree in Ace Institute of Management, you must make sure that you have completed your 12 years of schooling, and there is no back paper left to complete. After making sure that you're eligible to apply, you should follow a systematic process of getting an admission. Here is the process.
- Application form: Students are required to fill up either an online application form or paper form to be considered for further admission process. The application processing fee costs you Rs. 1,500. Candidates are also required to submit all their previous academic certified copies with their application form.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP): After completing the first process, the candidates are required to submit 400-500 words SOP.
- Computer Based Test (CBT): A computer based test is organized by the college, and all the students need to pass the test to be qualified for the next step.
- Presentation: Passing the CBT is not a full stop to the admission process. They should prove their communication and speaking skills by preparing and giving presentation.
- Interview: Interview is the final step of the admission process. The final interview is conducted by the faculty members, and you should be able to convince them with your answers to get a chance to get an admission for BBA degree at Ace Institute of Management.
After completion of all the process, the college evaluates the candidates and calls them if they have met their expectations. You are competing with many other people who want to get admission in the college.