Search for College
Bhanubhakta Memorial College
The college was established in the year of 1967 AD after the name of the first poet of Nepal Bhanubhakta Acharya, as Bhanubhakta Memorial College. Currently the college is located in Panipokhari, Kathmandu opposite to the Japanese Embassy. Since the establishment of Bhanubhakta Memorial College it has been proven itself as the leading educational institution in the field of education in Nepal. The high pass rate of the students is the good proof that the college has been providing quality education since its establishment. The highly experienced and skilled teaching staff with their dedicating teaching services is another noticeable feature of the college. Bhanubhakta Memorial College has its own building with all the required facilities in the total area of 18 ropanies. The college runs intermediate (+2) under the Higher Secondary Education Board (HSEB) and Bachelors in Business Studies (BBS) program under Tribhuwan University.
Bhanubhakta Memorial College has been running the +2 level under HSEB board and Bachelors level programs under Tribhuvan University.
Bachelor of Business Studies
Bachelor's of Business Studies(BBS) offered in Bhanubhakta Memorial college guides students in making the future in skills development in systematic analysis of economic aspects of managerial decision and other depth knowledge. To know more about why study BBS in BMS, browse for the link.
Infrastructure & Facilities
- The college has well planned classrooms with comfortable seating arrangement and limited numbers of students in each class.
- The college has well equipped science lab designed by HSEB.
- The college has a proper computer lab which has been included as regular class in weekly schedule with email and internet facilities.
- The library of the Bhanubhakta Memorial College is well managed with wide selection of reading materials.
- The college conducts parents and teacher meeting in a regular basis which helps in accessing and sorting out the problems of the students.
- Bhanubhakta Memorial College offers full or half scholarships and awards to the bright and deserving students.
- The college canteen provides hygienic and clean foods at affordable prices to the college students.
- There is a facility of transportation in the college for those students hard to access to the college.
- Games and sports facilities like badminton, volleyball, basketball, table tennis and more.
- Extra curriculum activities are held in a regular basis.
- There is a facility of complain and suggestion box where the students can drop their views or opinion and complain if any.
- For those weak and mentally disturbed students the college also provides the facility of personal counseling.
Admission Procedure at Bhanubhakta Memorial College
The students who are interested to join the BMS family can apply for the admission in the college. The candidates applying for the admission in Bhanubhakta Memorial College must have required documents as mentioned by the college. Before the admission the candidates must go through the entrance exam conducted by the college and from the entrance exam only eligible students will get admission in the college.
The applicant applying for the admission in the intermediate (+2) level must passed the School Leaving Certificate (SLC) board and forward the required documents needed for the admission process. The documents must contain SLC certificate, character certificate and passport size photos. The applicant must fill the application form with all the necessary details and submit it with the other required documents. After the application process, the candidates will be informed about the date of entrance exam which will be conducted by the college and after the entrance exam only eligible candidates will be get admission in Bhanubhakta Memorial College.
The candidates applying for the Bachelors degree must have intermediate (+2), PCL or equivalent level certificates. The candidates must fill the application form for the admission with all necessary details and submit it to the college along with all the required documents. Only the eligible students will be selected for the admission in Bhanubhakta Memorial College after taking the entrance exam.