Search for College
Central Campus of Technology (CCT) is located in Dharan and is affiliated with Tribhuvan University (TU). Central Campus is the forerunner and the only constituent of TU where Food Technology and Nutrition Programs are offered. The college is considered an epitome of Food Technology education in Nepal where more than 90% of the technologists working in the food industry and allied organizations get their educational degree from. After the education system came into being in Nepal in 1971 A.D. (2028 B.S.), all the higher education centers scattered all over the country were unified under the umbrella of Tribhuvan University. Subsequently, CCT was established in 1973 A.D. and soon became the forerunner of Food Technology program in Nepal.
At present, programs of diverse natures are being run in the college. Hence, it is a matter of pride to be enrolled at the Central Campus of Technology where many students prefer to study in. The college has a vision to strive to transition into Deemed University of Food Science and Technology, making it one of the finest research stations for post-harvest technology of the SAARC region. The main mission of Central Campus of Technology is to strengthen research facilities and develop post-harvest technology and allied programs to the point where CCT can be deemed a university in its own right. In order to bring these visions and missions into reality, Central Campus has set the following goals:
- Fully deploy the privileges of autonomy.
- Mobilize resources for developing infrastructure.
- Prepare strategic planning for sustainability of all future programs.
- Strengthen research facilities.
- Run advanced academic programs in science and technology.
Being a college that offers degrees in food technology, it offers bachelors and masters level courses in Microbiology, Food Technology, Nutrition and Dietetics, Geology and Physics.
Why Central Campus ?
Study B. Sc. Physics at Central Campus and strive to achieve the proficiency in the field of science that you want. Learn more on details regarding the course and the general requirements to apply for this college.
Bachelor of Information Technology
Strive for a career in the field of information technology offered at Central Campus.Then, specialise in the field of this course and gain extensive knowledge regarding why to study Bachelor of Information Technology. For more details browse the link.
Infrastructure & Facilities
Out of the various facilities and resources offered by Central Campus of Technology, the following are among the main facilities that are offered:
- CCT has a team of the nation’s most resourceful faculties.
- Central Campus uses the most modern pedagogy.
- Their library is replete with the latest study materials.
- They have both offline and online E-Library system with thousands of study materials.
- Free unlimited internet connectivity is offered with full power electricity back-up.
- The classes are equipped with most modern pieces of equipment.
- Hostel facilities for students (boys and girls).
- Central Campus owns 9.2 hectares of lush greenery in the beautiful Dharan landscape.
- Dharan has a very salubrious climate.
- Café and campus museums are also within the campus property.