Search for College
CITE-College of Information Technology and Engineering
College of Information Technology and Engineering also known as CITE College was established in 2000 A.D. and is in affiliation with Purbanchal University. CITE College has been offering Bachelor degree in the field of Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science and Business Administration. it offers programs like Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor in Information Technology (BIT), Bachelor of Electronics and Communication Engineering and Bachelor of Computer Engineering. CITE College is located at Subidhanagar, Tinkune, Kathmandu.
The principal of College of Information Technology & Engineering (CITE), Er. Madhur Singh says that the college is committed to providing the best possible learning environment to the students so as to produce highly qualified engineers, IT professional, and business managers. He thinks that parents are also valuable parts of their educational system and encourages visiting the college, consulting with the faculty members and college management frequently. He warmly welcomes students to explore and experience the joyful and fruitful learning and innovation at CITE.
Bachelor of Information Technology
CITE-College of Information Technology provides Bachelor of Information Technology which covers detailed and advanced knowledge in Information Technology.This course involves theory as well as practical knowledge. However, major emphasis is given in programming. CITE provides many facilities in computer field. Read more to know further details on the course.
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer
CITE-College of Information Technology and Engineerring provides a well managed course of computer engineering along with well designed computer laborotaries which helps students to gain enough practical knowledge.This program is very useful for gaining detailed knowledge of Computer Science which is helpful for gaining expertise in the field.
Bachelor in Electronics And Communication Engineering
Are you into electronic devices? Study the advanced course of Bachelor of Electronics and Communication Engineer at CITE-College of Information Technology and start the journey towards becoming a successful engineer. Learn more details about this course from the given link.
Bachelor of Computer Application
Bachelor of Computer Application is a popular choice among the students interested in computer and IT field. You can browse more details about the course as well as the fee structures, admission criterias and other requirements.
Bachelor of Business Administration
Are you interested in joining the most demanded course of the century? CITE- College of Information Technology and Engineering provides the best opportunity for studying this course in a sustainable environment. Hence, to get the details of this course, career opportunities, requirements and procedures, please browse further.
B.Tech. Food Technology
- Entrance topper and board topper will be receiving full scholarship at CITE College.
- Partial scholarships are also available for students securing minimum of first division in aggregate in plus two level. Distinction holders are provided full scholarship.
- Needy and deserving students with low economic status are also eligible to apply for scholarship. University recommendation is required to get full scholarship and for that students must apply in PU.
Infrastructure & Facilities
- Class rooms are clean, spacious with ICT techniques applied which makes study process advance and fruitful.
- Library provides all reading material for academic courses along with daily magazines and research journals.
- Computer lab is available with high speed internet and latest software and hardware installed.
- Workshops are available for engineering students where practical can be performed like in real scenario with use of advance tools and techniques.
- Group discussions, presentations and assignments tasks are given for increasing motivation towards study.
- CITE College organizes education tours, annual programs, seminars and many more. Internal assessments helps in monitoring student progress throughout the semester and proper guidance and motivation is provided to them.
- Transportation and canteen is available too.
- Extra curriculum activities like basketball, football, table tennis, badminton, cricket, singing and dancing can be performed inside college premises. College has got a peaceful and greenery environment.
- Inter and intra college competitions are held by CITE College where students participates in sports, singing and dancing competitions.
- Students securing minimum of 45% marks in plus two or equivalent level recognized by PU from science streams can apply for engineering courses at CITE College. Biology groups are also eligible to apply.
- Students securing minimum of 45% marks in plus two or equivalent level from management, education and arts streams can apply for BBA, BCA and BIT CITE College.
- Application form can be issued from college desks and students should appear for entrance examination.
- Entrance result is published and students are selected according to merit lists.