Search for College
College of Applied Business
Established in the year 1998, the College of Applied Business was founded by a team of well experienced academicians and professionals. The college is a non-profit educational institution run by a highly professional and skilled teaching team and is committed to quality education. College of Applied Business believes that skilled and excellent manpower is the overall requirement of the nation’s development. The college is affiliated with Higher Secondary Education Board (HSEB) and Tribhuvan University (TU). College of Applied Business has been adopting suitable module and method in teaching to make the students competent in their related field. The college regularly organizes seminars, research and observation tours which help the students enhance their knowledge and personality. Currently College of Applied Business has signed the TCA (Transfer Credit Agreement) with The State University of New York (SUNY) which provides a new opportunity to its students who desires to be transfer to The State University of New York at Plattsburgh for getting US education up to 60 Cr/Hr.
The college at present offers the Intermediate (+2) program under the Higher Secondary Education Board (HSEB) and undergraduate (Bachelors) programs affiliated to the Tribhuvan University which includes BBA, BIM, BBS and BSc.CSIT.
Mission and goals
CAB operates with a mission to empower the younger generations with the knowledge, truth, and the realities of life to help them achieve a prosperous life. The goals of this college are to make students feel as the part of the family; to provide equal opportunity regardless of their culture, beliefs, and race; provide a better educational environment and instructions to the students.
Ramesh Pandey, the principal, and a well-known accounting guru, shares his message with the students. The college wants to make students active till their old age to make them contribute to the society for a long period of time. The college does not only educate the students with the subjects mentioned in the course but it also provides students with all the other necessary skills to face the global challenges.
Why College of Applied Business(CAB) ?
The college applies various methodologies to deliver essential knowledge and skills to the students. The teaching methodologies include seminar, guest lectures, research and industrial tours, regular lectures, and more to equip students with all the necessary skills and knowledge to make them competent in this modern world. All the classrooms are kept small by the college to make sure there is two-way communication between the learners and the teachers.
There are numerous others reasons to choose the College of Applied Business. The college emphasizes a lot on the practical aspects of the education. It does not run regular classes for 6 days a week, but instead, it only runs its classes for 4 days in a week with a maximum of 3 classes. The rest of the time is spent by the students to learn extra skills. The cost of pursuing a degree is relatively cheaper at the college despite its top quality education.
There are many experienced teachers and professionals in the college to guide and counsel the students to clear their confusions. All the necessary facilities are provided by the college, such as a cafeteria, library, the internet, laboratories, and more. The deserved students can also get a principal scholarship, and this is done to motivate the students. Some students may get a partial fee waiver, whereas some may get a full fee waiver.
Bachelor of Business Administration
College of Applied Business(CAB) has been running Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA) very efficiently that stresses academic excellence as it makes a great effort for continuous improvement in learning. BBA degree at CAB gives an opportunity to students at achieving middle-level managerial status with a job that gives high wage. For more information, click the link.
Bachelor of Business Studies
Bachelor Of Business Studies(BBS) in College of Applied Business(CAB) guides students to make their range of interest more well founded or genuine.For more information on how CAB handles BBS to make their student as professionals, click on the link.
Bachelor of Information Management
College Of Applied Business offers students with 4years of an undergraduate course in Information Technology affiliated with Tribhuvan University named as Bachelor in Information Management. BIM is a coordinated course with a mixture of different management education with recent developments in IT. For more information, browse the link forward.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Information Technology(B.Sc.CSIT) has been relatively a new program to College of Applied Business(CAB) for the students having science as a major program in plus two(+2) or PCL or complement. For more information on the fee structure, academic requirement, admission procedure, career opportunities and other details, clink the link.
Infrastructure & Facilities
- The classrooms of College of Applied Business are student friendly with spacious, well furnished, airy and specially designed for interactive learning.
- The college has two well equipped computer labs with sufficient numbers of computers and internet facilities.
- The college has a well managed library facility with numbers of course and reference books, professional journals as well as research reports published in the nation.
- College of Applied Business also has the sports facilities such as basketball, table tennis, badminton, etc. Sometimes other recreational activities are also organized.
- The college has a small canteen with serves healthy and clean foods and also western style lunches like cheese pizza, cheese burger or vegetable foot long.
- College of Applied Business has facility of transportation for the students hard to access to the college.
- The students wishing to join College of Applied Business will have to take the college entrance exam on the date mentioned by the college. After the entrance exam the selected students have to go through an interview taken by the college. At the end only eligible candidates from both exam and interview will get admission in the college. The students interested to join before their results of the previous exam they can also take the entrance test and the entrance test of those students will be valid if the result of their previous examinations are submitted before the last date of the admission.
- The candidates, who are selected after the entrance exam and interview must pay annual bills and deposits, register their names before the time mentioned in the academic calendar and after then the remaining seats will be allocated to the applicants on the waiting list.