Search for College
College of Applied Sciences
Environment has become one of biggest issue in this globalization. It has become very crucial for the world to integrate technology and overall environmental field. It has become very necessary to adapt environmental issues and different approaches are needed in every sector especially on academic programs like science, engineering and management. Different policies and regulation are needed in Nepal to conserve and protect the environment through various activities.
This was perfect scenario for College of Applied Sciences to be founded. This college was established in 2005 with dedicated group of environmental professionals in order to provide better quality of education willing to fulfill the current demand for environmental issues.
The main goal of College of Applied Sciences is to provide education according to demand of the society and provide students what they are concerned about. Career set, time utilization, recognized certificates, accept challenges and create own business are the basic mindset of today’s generation. College of Applied Sciences is the best way of achieving these mindsets.
Why College of Applied Sciences ?
College of Applied Science may be a choice for students because of the following reasons:
- It offers Quality education in reasonable price.
- The course it offers has high demand in the market.
- Various type of trainings related to environment and development are conducted frequently in the college.
- It conducts research and development works in the field of environment.
- Create environmental professionals after completion.
- Outputs are able to build career advancement
- Student access for all resources necessary during study plan
Infrastructure & Facilities
College of Applied Sciences provides all the necessary facilities to its students such as a cafeteria, library, the internet, laboratories, and more. The deserving students get a scholarship, and this is done to motivate the students. The college may offers students a partial fee waiver, whereas some may get a full fee waiver.