Search for College
College of Business Management
College of Business Management popularly known as CBM is one of the leading educational institute in Nepal. It was established in 1997 and is providing quality business management education to its students since its establishment. Teaching faculties of CBM are highly experienced professors who are associated with management institutes/organization in Nepal. At current College of Business Management conducts classes of XI and XII under the HSEB (Higher Secondary Education Board) and BBS (Bachelor in Business Studies) under the affiliation of Tribhuvan University, Nepal. College of Business Management transforms its teaching methodology according to the need of the country. There is a lack of quality education in Nepal so many students are compelled to go abroad for higher studies. With an aim of eliminating this problem CBM focuses on providing quality education in the field of Business Management.
This college offers both intermediate as well as bachelor level course which includes Bachelor of Business Studies.
Objectives of CBM:
- To provide quality education to the students in the field of Business Management applying new and modern teaching methodology.
- To provide reality-based conceptual skills to its students as basic managerial training.
- To make students capable of facing real problems in real lives and In different organizations by conducting trainings, seminars, symposiums, conference etc.
- To make student upright citizens of the country.
- To provide a good moral and behavioral attitude to the students for the sake of society, nation and the whole world.
Bachelor of Business Studies
Thinking to study Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)? Enroll at College of Business Management for studying several management specialization courses and acquire advance managerial skills.Learn more about BBS and the varieties of facilities available in our college.
Infrastructure & Facilities