Search for College
Crimson College of Computer Technology
Crimson College of Computer Technology was established for initiating advance and quality education in 2000 A.D. It has got affiliation with Pokhara University (PU) for educating in the field of business, information technology and pharmacy in graduate level. Highly dedicated, experienced and talented staff members aids in completing academic courses with good grades. Crimson College of Computer Technology is located at Butwal, Devinagar, Rupandehi.
Why Crimson College ?
Bachelor of Computer Application
Bachelor of Computer Application specialises in providing knowledge in various subjects such as software and hardware, programming, networking and so on. So if you are interested in Bachelor of Computer Application and want to do graduation at this course at Crimson College of Computer Technology then browse for further details.
MBA - Master of Business Administration
Does your area include business activity? Then begin your first step towards your destination from Crimson College of Computer Technology by studying Master of business Administration(MBA) and enhancing your knowledge in the field of this course.
Bachelor of Computer Information System
Do you want to specialise in the subject related to computer? Join Bachelor of Computer Information System to gain an extensive knowledge at Crimson College of Computer Technology.
Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science(BPharm)
Visualising your career path through Pharmaceutical Science? Then B-Pharm is the prestigious course which is tailored to very able graduates who wish to extend their knowledge. Know the reasons why to join Crimson College of Computer Technology. Here, we have detailed outlined more details of the course and benefit of studying in this course.
- Board toppers and entrance toppers will be facilitated by full scholarship.
- Semester topper will be provided full scholarship in tuition fees in upcoming semester.
- Students with good marks in higher education and entrance exam but have poor economic condition can apply for scholarship from the University.
- Semester topper will have to score minimum of 3 GPA scores to get full scholarship in upcoming semester.
- Partial scholarships are also available starting with minimum of first division in higher secondary level. Percentage over 80 will be granted with full scholarship.
Infrastructure & Facilities
- Peaceful and friendly environment can be experienced.
- Library is full reading materials needed for academic courses as well as journals and daily magazines are available to get extra knowledge.
- Computer labs are well functioning with latest hardware and software.
- High speed internet is provided within college premises.
- Science laboratory has advance materials needed to perform practical for pharmacy students.
- Internal assessments, presentations and assignments are given in a regular basis and related teachers monitors and guide the students to solve their weaknesses and problems.
- Crimson College of Computer Technology organizes educational tours, annual programs and seminars with a motive to build self-confidence within students.
- Guest lecturers from around the nation are invited so as to make students clear about their career opportunityat Crimson College of Computer Technology.
- Sports ground is available where students can play numbers of sports like basketball, football, badminton, cricket and table tennis. Inter college and intra-college competitions are held in sports week.
- Transportation and canteen is also available.
- Students securing minimum of second division marks in plus two or equivalent level recognized by university in management and science streams are eligible to apply for BBA at Crimson College of Computer Technology.
- Interested candidates in BCIS and BCA should have completed their higher secondary level with minimum of 45% in any streams for application.
- Students from science (biology) streams with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in plus two or equivalent level recognized by university are eligible to apply in bachelor in pharmacy.