Search for College
DAV College of Management
DAV College of Management was established in 2003 with a motive to facilitate quality and advance education in the field of business management. It is affiliated to Tribhuvan University and only runs bachelor level programs. College gives services of Information Communication Technology (ICT) for running academic courses. Faculty members have got all the potential, skills and experience to run the course effectively. DAV College of Management is well renowned college around the valley because of its services and results in recent years.
This college provides BBA and BBS degree under bacheor programs.
Why DAV College ?
Bachelor of Business Studies
4-yr academic program BBS offered at DAV College of Management intends to impart a comprehensive knowledge on various aspect of business, finance, accounting, and management. If you are interested in advancing your skills with this degree and be capable of working effectively, find out the detail information to apply in our college.
Bachelor of Business Administration
Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA) is one of the most advanced streams under graduation study. This program offers multiple opportunities in business as well as banking field. Know why to join DAV College of Management and learn more about this course through given link.
- CMAT topper and higher secondary level board topper will get full scholarship in tuition and admission fees.
- Semester and annual exam topper will get full scholarship in tuition fees for coming year or semester. Topper should secure minimum of 3 GPA score to validate the scholarship scheme.
- Needy and deserving students will get scholarship in recommendation of University.
Infrastructure & Facilities
- DAV College of Management has got spacious and with full reading materials needed for academic courses in the library. Library takes proper care in providing updated text and reference books along with research journals and daily magazines.
- CCTV surveillance is installed throughout college premises to monitor each and every activity and if anything wrong is captured then proper action is taken for it.
- DAV College of Management has its own separate IT department where students learn and discuss new technology to be used in their curriculum.
- Computer lab is available with upgraded hardware and software and high speed internet throughout the college with use of Wi-Fi. Canteen provides hygienic foods at affordable prices.
- Transportation is provided by college bus.
- Internal assessments, presentations and assignment helps in preparing and securing higher grades in board examinations.
- Extra-curricular activities like basketball, football, cricket, table tennis and badminton are available.
- Annual programs and college tours are conducted as well.
- Guest lecturers from reputed places are called to provide knowledge in career development.
- College is located at a peaceful area.
- Students are eligible to apply for BBA course if they have completed their plus two or equivalent level with minimum of 45% in any discipline. CMAT exam conducted by TU should be passed and then further admission processes are carried through.
- Students are eligible to apply for BBS course if they completed their plus two or equivalent level in any discipline.
- Students from Humanities streams should pass 100 marks of paper in English and Economics in plus two or equivalent level to apply for available courses.