Search for College
Everest College of Multiple Studies
Everest College of Multiple Studies was established in 1997 A.D. and is affiliated to Higher Secondary Education Board for plus two level and Tribhuvan University for bachelor level .College has reputation of producing excellent results in the recent years. For that, it has been awarded as well.
Besides +2 level, Everest College also provides BBS program under graduate degree.
Bachelor of Business Studies
Bachelor of Business Studies(BBS) is an undergraduate program offered by Everest College of Multiple Studies that aim to provide students to gain both theoretical as well as practical knowledge in the field of economy and commerce. Click on the link to gather more details on how Everest College of Multiple Studies is different from other colleges BBS program.
SLC topper, District topper and Entrance topper are provided with full scholarship. First division and distinction holder are provided some percent of scholarship as per the college administration rule at Everest College of Multiple Studies. Plus two topper is awarded with full scholarship applying for bachelor level. Scholarship schemes start with minimum of 55 percent aggregate marks in plus two or equivalent level.
Infrastructure & Facilities
- Everest College of Multiple Studies has a library with text books, research journals and magazines.
- Computer labs are managed and of high configurations.
- Science lab contains all the equipment needed for running physics, chemistry and biology practical class.
- Sports ground is available where students can play basketball, football, table tennis and badminton.
- Everest College of Multiple Studies also has a canteen and transportation facility provided by college own bus.
- Guest lecturers, seminars and industrial tours are conducted throughout the course for making more advancement in study pattern.
- Classes are well prepared with audio video and projectors are attached in each rooms. Internal assessments are evaluated thoroughly and proper actions are taken for students securing low marks.
- Teacher and parents meeting are conducted frequently for evaluating respective colleague’s performance. College tour is conducted at least once a year to freshen up their minds and make the experience more memorable at Everest College of Multiple Studies.
Students are eligible to study plus two science if their SLC percentage exceeds more than 50 percent. For humanities and management, aggregate score of 45 percent is enough to apply at Everest College of Multiple Studies. For bachelor program, students must secure an aggregate of 50 percent in plus two or equivalent level. An entrance exam is taken and students must pass the exam. After that, an interview is taken to evaluate student character and ability to perform in their upcoming courses. College administration then takes appropriate decision in selecting the student. College decision is the last decision and everyone has to follow it.