Search for College
Gandaki College of Engineering and Science
Gandaki College of Engineering and Science was established in 2003 in western region of Nepal. It is affiliated to Pokhara University and has been successfully running engineering programs for bachelor and master with good grades. It is a non-profit organization. It has highly dedicated, talented, experienced and qualified faculty members which are on their way to provide quality education and show path of success to the students. Proper supervision and guidance is provided to each and every student so that they can perform well in their academic programs and in future as well. Gandaki College of Engineering and Science is located at Lamachaur, Pokhara in a peaceful and friendly environment.
This college provides Bachelor in Software Engineering Program (BESE) in bachelor's degree and Master of Science in Information System Engineering Program in masters degree.
Bachelor of Software Engineering
If computer engineering is your career focus, then Gandaki College of Engineering and Science offers Bachelor of Software Engineering. This course will provide you knowledge regarding the design and construction of software systems. Apply and learn to cope with changeable technological circumstances.
Bachelor of Computer Information System
Bachelor of Computer Information System unlocks various career opportunities in computer science and information technology. So, if you are interested in doing this course, join Gandaki College of Engineering and Science. Learn more to know about the further procedures.
Being a non-profit organization, Gandaki College of Engineering and Science has been awarding scholarships to bright, economically disadvantaged but intelligent students every year.
Academic awards are presented to those performing well in entrance examinations and previous academic records. Students with less than 3 GPA score are not eligible for applying scholarship schemes at Gandaki College of Engineering and Science.
Infrastructure & Facilities
- The main attraction would be library where all the academic text books are available along with journals and magazine as well in a clean and spacious area.
- Computer labs are well equipped maintaining software and hardware to advance configuration at Gandaki College of Engineering and Science.
- Extra-curricular activities are performed related to sports and cultural programs. College has sport field where basketball, football, volleyball, badminton, cricket and table tennis can be played.
- Cultural programs are organized for singing, dancing, poetry, drama and many more. College picnic, industrial visits, workshops and annual programs are organized as well by Gandaki College of Engineering and Science.
- Internal assessments, regular assignments and presentations are given to make students capable of appearing in board examination.
- Transportation and canteen facility is also available.
- Seminars and software competitions are held inside and outside college premises to make further advancement in studying pattern as software study needs more practice and advance knowledge.
- Hostel is there for students residing outside Pokhara.
- Interested candidates should have passed their plus two or equivalent level in Science with minimum of second division. Biology group can also apply but should have passed 100 marks mathematics.
- Entrance is taken by the university where students should prepare for physics and mathematics of class 11 and English of plus two levels.
- Candidates should have passed software engineering in bachelor with minimum of second division for applying in master program.
- Students will be selected for admission who have passed on the basis of merit list.