Search for College
Gandaki Medical College
Gandaki Medical College Teaching Hospital and Research Center Pvt. Ltd. (GMCTHRC) was established in 2007 A.D with the prime motive of rendering quality education in the field of science and medicine in Nepal. Gandaki Medical College is situated in Pokhara and is affiliated to the Institute of Medicine, Tribhuwan University. Gandaki Medical College has been functioning fully meeting the international standards in the medicine scenario and has been successfully imparting excellent medical education and care facilities to the people.
Gandaki Medical College guides its students with the proper amount of skills and knowledge and creates competent professionals who can compete in the global arena of medicine. The college aims in instilling knowledge and wisdom and train its students to become responsible medical doctors in the future who will deliver their services for the underprivileged and the needy ones. Gandaki Medical College has already made its name in becoming one of the leading medical colleges in Nepal and has become a number one choice for students to pursue their medical degree and career. Also, it focuses to serve the people from the western development region with the best medical and health care facilities.
Gandaki Medical College currently conducts bachelor degree program in Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor in Dental Science (BDS), Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.MLT), Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing), Bachelor in Pharmacy (B. Pharmacy) and Bachelor in Nursing (B.N.).
Why Gandaki Medical College ?
- Gandaki Medical College is located at a peaceful ambience at Kaski, Pokhara and has a well-furnished and modern academic complex with physical infrastructures and state-of-art facilities.
- The team comprises of competent staff of both teaching and nonteaching faculties with visionary leadership and farsightedness.
- The college follows the modern approach of teaching and learning methods and conducts regular seminars and workshops related to science and medicine. Also, there are guest visitors and lecturers of national and international fame in the industry.
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
Aiming to contribute in medical sector as a doctor?Join MBBS that considers information related to medical sciences, clinical subjects and community medicine which helps you become a skilled doctor.Apply at Gandaki Medical College and know the benefits of studying at our college.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery
Aspire to become a successful dentist?Then study Bachelor of Dental Surgery at Gandaki Medical College with the opportunity to demonstrate an understanding of contemporary knowledge and skills related to dental issues.Know about our college and given facilities.
B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology
Study B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology and reinforce the existing Medical Laboratory Science practices in the private and public institutions. Apply for this program at Gandaki Medical College and have an experience of training programs essential for the course.
Bachelor of Pharmacy
A Bachelor of Pharmacy is an undergraduate academic degree in the field of pharmacy that flourish a broad understanding of how drugs are developed and medications affect the human body.If you are willing to become an expert pharmacist, join this degree at Gandaki Medical college and read more to know about the details.
Infrastructure & Facilities
- Gandaki Medical College has well-equipped laboratories to carry out practical and project works and research-based works.
- The computer labs are well-conditioned with high speed internet connectivity and unlimited access to internet for the convenience of the students.
- Gandaki Medical College has a well-stocked library with a collection of thousands of volumes of text books and along with medical journals and references. The college also has subscriptions to national leading newspapers and magazines.
- There is a provision of financial assistance and scholarships to the students selected by the government of Nepal.
Gandaki Medical College takes in 75 students in MBBS program annually.
The candidates who wish to seek admission for the MBBS program should have passed +2 or A Level of I. Sc or any equivalent degree from a recognized board or university with a minimum score of aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and are needed to pass both the theory and practical examinations in the abovementioned subjects. Both the national and international applicants are required to pass the entrance examination conducted by the Institute of Management, TU.
The candidates are requested to visit and contact the office for more detailed information. All the relevant educational certificates and documents are to be submitted during the time of the admission.