Search for College
Gateway College of Professional Studies
Located at the heart of Kathmandu valley in Samakhushi Town Planning, the Gateway College of Professional Studies is an academic institution established with an aim to provide quality education to the students which enhance their professional ability to compete in the modern business world. The college is affiliated to Purbanchal University (PU) and runs four-year (semester wise) Bachelors of Hotel Management (BHM) course. The classes are undertaken by highly skilled and well experienced professionals in the field of hospitality industry. The main objective of Gateway College of Professional Studies is to endorse the highest professional value of education in the field of management studies.
The college offers Bachelors of Hotel Management (BHM) course under Purbanchal University (PU).The academic course adopted by the college for teaching and learning is designed by the expert team of professional which helps to provide the vital learning to generate professional work force for the rapidly emerging hospitality industry globally. After the completion of the academic course, students will be capable of taking the employment opportunities in the field of hospitality industry.
The primary objective of Gateway College of Professional Studies is to provide excellent learning environment to the students and help them realize their abilities to transform themselves into a successful personality who would have positive contribution in the society.
Why Gateway College of Professional Studies ?
- All the classrooms of the college are well managed and systematically designed with individual learning stations along with multimedia & audio-visual equipments.
- Gateway College of Professional Studies offers separate state-of-the-art practical and training labs for F&B, Housekeeping and Front Desk along with a theatre styleseminar hall with a total capacity of 75 persons.
- The college has well managed stocked library with numerous study and resource materials from every corner of the world with an aim to offer wide-ranging learning aid.
- Being a Hospitality college, Gateway College of Professional Studies offers changing room facility with lockers.
- The college also has a well equipped computer lab with free internet facilities.
Bachelor of Hotel Management
Ambitious to join the hospitality industry as leaders and managers? Join Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) at Gateway College of Professional Studies and acquire hands-on training on hospitality courses and business specialization. Read more about this course and applying procedures. Furthermore, know why to join our college.
The students having an excellent result as per the university’s grading system will receive merit based scholarship provided by Gateway College of Professional Studies.
Infrastructure & Facilities
- The college offers three hotel visits during the entire course of study along with ten to twelve theme practical events.
- Keeping in the mind about the importance of extra-curricular activities, the college organizes futsal tournament, blood donation program and parents meeting annually.
- The college organizes Inter-Batch Cocktail Competition along with Taste Test Contest with an aim to improve the student’s ability in the related field.
- Realizing the importance of educational tours and field trips the college arranges such trips annually.
The number of students for the BHM program in the institution is limited to 40 seats per intake/session. Because of the limited number of seats the candidates applying for the admission in Gateway College of Professional Studies have to go through entrance exam, interview as well as group discussions on the date mention by the college. The selected candidates after the tests result will receive admission offer with admission deadline. The candidates must submit all the required documents in the college along with the admission fee. The document for the admission process consist copies of SLC mark sheet, character certificate from school, transcript and migration along with provisional and character certificates of intermediate level and citizenship or passport. Also the candidates have to submit six copies of passport size and four copies of auto size photos.