Search for College
Himalaya college of engineering
Himalaya College of Engineering (HCOE) was established in June of 2000 A.D with a purpose to cater eminent education and knowledge of engineering and produce competent and efficient engineering professionals in Nepal. HCOE is affiliated to Tribhuwan University and is located at an easily accessible location at Chyasal, Lalitpur. The college is founded and run by a team of dedicated academicians and professionals with years and years of experience and practice in their relative area of study. Himalaya College of Engineering has expanded its academic programs since partnering with the KMC Educational Netowrk in 2007.
Himalaya College of Engineering emphasizes in creating professionals through modern teaching pedagogies through its pragmatic based teaching and learning methodologies that assist them to stand out in the field of engineering globally. HCOE is always striving to improve and enhance the potential of its students which ultimately means the development of the nation.
HCOE in association with the Institute of Engineering (IOE) has been conducting bachelors degree program in Bachelor in Computer Science and Information Technology, Bachelors in Civil Engineering, Bachelors in Architecture, Bachelors in Computer Engineering and Bachelors in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
The principal of the Himalaya College of Engineering claims that the success and stability of the college are the outcome of the contribution by the management team, administrative team, faculty members, and the students of Himalaya College of Engineering. He further adds that the college provides various facilities and owns a well-furnished building, well-equipped laboratories and for students' convenience, the college is located almost at the center of the Kathmandu valley.
Why Himalaya College of Engineering ?
- The dynamic institution Himalaya College of Engineering is located at an easily accessible location in Chyasal, Lalitpur with its academic buildings set up in a conducive environment.
- The college has been established and managed by avant-garde educators and professionals with years of experience in their respective fields. The teaching faculty and the instructors are well qualified and dedicated and amongst the best in the industry.
- HCOE assures of quality education in an affordable price along with financial support to the needy and the deserving candidates.
- Himalaya College of Engineering focuses in the overall development of its students and gives equal preference in extracurricular activities as well as various trainings and workshops so that the students can get ample opportunity and exposure and room to innovate and explore. Also, the students are taken out for field visits and practical works.
- The college also supports its students with career counseling and advices and provides routine medical checkup.
BE in Computer Engineering
The scope of Computer Engineering is growing rapidly with the digitalization development. So, join Bachelor of Computer Engineering at Himalayan College of Engineering and achieve technical support, strong analytical skills, and multi-tasking environment. To gather the information of concerned matters, click the link.
BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Wishing to develop your capability and perform in a better way in the field of electronic engineering? Then, graduating in Electronics and Communication Engineering at Himalayan College of Engineering will increase your skills and gives an opportunity to understand the functional process and other multiple performances related to this field.
BE in Civil Engineering
Want to develop a solid foundation in Civil Engineering? Then Himalayan College of Engineering provides an opportunity to achieve bachelor's degree in this course and expertise with technical skills required to design civil infrastructure system. Read more about the further processes and concerned matters.
BE in Architecture
If you are interested in the art of designing, planning and constructing the buildings and other physical structures then Bachelor of Architecture will be the right program to start with. You can join Himalayan College of Engineering for the course and know about the facilities, eligibility criteria, admission process and so on.
Are you preparing to expertise yourself in IT field? Then Himalayan college of Engineering offers you the course of B.S.c CSIT to guide students to pursue career advancement towards information technology. We provide adequate theoretical and practical knowledge which will praise students to effectively participate in solving the complex problem of the IT industry.
Infrastructure & Facilities
- Himalaya College of Engineering is rated as one of the top engineering colleges in Nepal with its state-of-art facilities and advanced and highly technical approaches of teaching and learning. The college also has fully-furnished and well-equipped infrastructural building with spacious classrooms and an academically friendly learning environment.
- Himalaya College of Engineering has well-equipped labs and practical halls at the students’ convenience. The college has a well-stocked library with a giant collection of books and references with reading materials as well as seminar halls and research centers.
- There are sports facilities and programs for the students to exhibit their talents through different programs.
- HCOE also has a hygienic cafeteria of its own with healthy foods at a reasonable price.
- Himalaya College of Engineering also has transportation facilities for its students as well as hostel facilities separate for boys and girls.
Candidates can get an enrollment in Himalaya College of Engineering after passing the entrance examination conducted by the college as per the standard of Institute of Engineering. Candidates who have scored a minimum of 45% in +2 or equivalent degree from any institute recognized by the HSEB or the TU board are eligible for the admission. The candidates are requested to submit the forms with relevant academic reports and documents.