Search for College
Institute of Engineering
Under Institute of Engineering i.e. IOE, Tribhuvan University has four constituent Campus and ten private colleges.
The Four Constituent Campus are as follows:
- Pulchowk Campus : Pulchowk Campus is the central Campus under IOE, and is located in Lalipur District within Kathmandu Valley. This is the most reputed campus under Institute of Engineering, TU and among all engineering campuses in Nepal
- Purwanchal Campus: Formerly known as Eastern Region (ERC) Campus is a comprehensive, non-profit making engineering institution under IOE.
- Pashchimanchal Campus (Western Region Campus): Established in 2038 BS, this college is a pioneer technical institution in western region from the Government sector.
- Thapathali Campus: It was established in 2029 B.S. as a Technical Training Institute (TTI) and was later renamed as Thapathali Campus under Tribhuvan University (T.U.). The college lies in the heart of Kathmandu Valley at Thapathali near Maitighar.
The other Ten engineering Colleges are listed below:
- Advanced College of Engineering and Management: Established in 2000 AD
- Himalaya College of Engineering: The college was commenced on 2000 AD.
- Janakpur Engineering College: It was established in 2063 BS.
- Kantipur Engineering College: The date of establishment was 1998.
- Kathford Engineering College: The college first began its teaching since 2003.
- Kathmandu Engineering College: It was established in 1998.
- Khwopa College of Engineering
- Lalitpur Engineering College: The college first initiated its engineering study since 2066 BS.
- National College of Engineering (NCE): This engineering college was established in 2058 BS.
- Sagarmatha Engineering College: It was formed in 2010.
BE in Architecture
Institute of Engineering provides Bachelor of Architecture, a professional degree that meets the expectation of academic requirement of practicing architecture. Browse to collect all the information about B.Arch and details on fee structure as well as admission process at this college.
BE in Civil Engineering
If you are interested in BE-Civil then, Institute of Engineering is the right place for you. To collect the information and details about BE-Civil fee structure, admission seats, eligibility criteria, courses and why BE-Civil in Institute of Engineering, click the link.
BE in Computer Engineering
Browse to know and collect the information and details about Bachelor of Engineering in Computer at Institute of Engineering. Then, view to know more about this college and detail on fee structure as well as admission process and others matters.
Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Institute of Engineering offers a broad range of skills to ensure a holistic education, preparing the graduate to be a successful team player and engineer with good communication and soft skills in Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineer. For further details, browse the link.