Search for College
Janakpur Campus is offering higher secondary, bachelor and master courses in Janakpur. It is in affiliation with Higher Secondary Education Board (HSEB) for plus two level and Tribhuvan University (TU) for bachelor and master level. The surrounding is very clean and Janakpur Campus provides each and every facility needed to run the courses successfully.
Why Janakpur Campus ?
Bachelor of Education
Bachelor of Education(B.Ed) is an undergraduate program offered by Janakpur Campus under the affiliation of Tribhuvan University(TU). Bachelor of Education provides advanced knowledge on the practice of teaching. If you are interested in making a career in a field of education, be a part of Janakpur Campus.
M.Ed. - Master of Education
Students must pass bachelor degree to join Master of Education(M.Ed). So, if your area of interest is teaching and want to have a successful career be a part of Janakpur Campus. You can go through our link and learn more details regarding course.
- Students should apply for scholarship by filling up the form from college desk at Janakpur Campus. College management team then decides to provide appropriate scholarship facility to selected students.
- University recommended students are also given priority for scholarship in limited seats.
Infrastructure & Facilities
Facility includes infrastructural and curriculum facilities needed during the course. They are basically library, computer lab, canteen, sports ground, competitions and programs, etc at Janakpur Campus. Students are guided through the course for achieving good marks in board examinations.
- SLC level passed students securing minimum of GPA score 1.6 are eligible to apply for plus two courses at Janakpur Campus.
- Students completing plus two or equivalent level from any discipline are eligible to apply for bachelor course.
- Students completing bachelor level from recognized University by TU are eligible to apply at Janakpur Campus for master course.