MA Music (Kathmandu University)
Master of Arts in Music is the degree that makes students to be performers, conductors and composers professionally. This degree can be achieved in two years of time.
The two main components of this degree are :-
- Applied studies and courses
- Recitals and comprehensive exams
Students are educated through lectures, seminars, practical courses,self instruction, specified reading, and working under student's problems.
- To provide the musical knowledge through studying, practicing, documenting, etc
- To develop competitive and professional musical students in all sectors.
- To uplift the traditional musical instruments and dancers.