About the Program
Bachelor of Business Administration at the KIST College is a 4-year professional business course, affiliated with the Tribhuvan University (TU). This course provides fundamental knowledge to the students on the various subjects associated with the management, such as economics, accounting, financial management, and others. There are many other additional courses like sociology, psychology, and others to equip them with the knowledge of other subjects prior to the business knowledge.
The BBA graduates are capable of understanding and facing the challenges associated with the global business world. The graduates can opt in for the master degree, or they can choose to apply for various management positions in various industries, such as banking, travel, manufacturing, and more.
Admission in BBA at KIST College:
Those who want to apply for the BBA course at the KIST College must have completed 10 plus 2 or equivalent with at least the second division. Here is the admission procedure of getting an admission.
- Entrance application form: The candidates must fill up an application of a university entrance exam. You should also submit all the copies of your relevant documents.
- Entrance exam: The second process is to appear in an entrance exam, which is conducted by the Tribhuvan University (TU). There are various questions that will test your general awareness, verbal skills, logical and quantitative skills.
- College Admission form: The students who have successfully completed the entrance exam need to fill an admission form distributed by the college.
- Interview: The shortlisted candidates along with their parents must appear in an interview with the faculty members.
- Offer letter: The selected applicants will get an offer letter from the college.
- Enrollment: The final step is to pay the required sum of money and to get an admission.