About the Program
The KIST College has been offering the Bachelor of Information Management (BIM) course that is affiliated with the Tribhuvan University (TU) with a total of 126 credit hours. It contains the subjects associated with both management and information technology (IT). The aim of this course is to produce a well capable manpower who can work in both IT and management field. Even if the graduates decide to work in an IT field, they will have the management knowledge to overcome various management problems.
The graduates are ready to apply for prestigious jobs after the completion of this course, and they are also eligible to apply for the master degree if they wish to continue their studies.
Admission in BIM at KIST College:
Those people who wish to apply for the BIM course must have completed 10 plus 2 or equivalent at least scoring the second division. The eligible candidates must go through the systematic admission procedure.
- Entrance exam application form: The candidates must get a university entrance application form from the college or other colleges affiliated with the Tribhuvan University (TU). They must fill the application form and provide all the necessary copies of all relevant documents during the time of submission.
- Entrance exam: The students must appear in the CMAT entrance exam conducted by the university. You can get the sample question from the college. It includes the questions that will test your verbal abilities, general awareness, quantitative and logical skills.
- KIST Admission form: The applicants who have successfully completed their entrance exam should again fill up the admission form of the college.
- Interview: The shortlisted applicants along with their parents must appear in the interview that will be conducted by the college.
- Offer letter: The applicants who have satisfied the faculty members will receive an offer letter from the college.
- Enrollment: The applicants who have received an offer letter should pay the required sum of money for the admission.