Search for College
Mahendra Morang Adarsh Multiple Campus
Mahendra Multiple Campus is one of the oldest and renowned academic institutions established in 2012 BS of the Eastern Region. It is located at the center of Dharan sub-metropolitan city, Sunsari district. Currently, the campus has been successful in running Bachelor level program and Master Degree program.
Bachelor of Business Studies
Mahendra Morang Adarsha Multiple Campus introduce Bachelor of Business Studies for those who are interested in management and want to enhance their knowledge in this field then be a part of this college. For more information on academic procedure and requirements as well as other key details, pursue the link.
Bachelor of Arts
Bachelor of Arts (BA) is a three-year course designed by Tribhuvan University to enhance students’ conceptual and theoretical understanding and methodological skills of respective subjects. Candidate must have completed the intermediate, Proficiency Certificate or 10+2 level, in Humanities or Science or Management Stream from Tribhuvan University.
Bachelor of Education
Are you looking forward to enhancing your knowledge in Bachelor of Arts? Then you can join Mahendra Morang Adarsha Multiple Campus to learn more about this course and to know what facilities does this college provides to its students.
Bachelor of Business Administration
Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA) is one of the demanding course regarding management and business administration. So, explore and enhance your skills and creativity at Mahendra Morang Adarsha Multiple Campus to know more about this course.
Gain an extensive knowledge and hands on training by studying B.Sc Nursing at Mahendra Morang Adarsha Campus and also achieve the benefit of studying in a supportive environment. Browse to gain more knowledge.
- Plus two board toppers will be provided with full scholarship.
- Entrance topper will get full scholarship for first year or semester.
- Yearly or semester topper students will get full scholarship in college tuition fees for next year or semester.
- Needy and deserving students are also provided with partial scholarship.
Infrastructure & Facilities
Spacious class rooms, library, computer and science laboratory, transportation and canteen is available. Educational tour, annual program, seminars and inter college competitions are held. Students will also able to perform extra curriculum activities like sports, cultural program, debate, poetry competitions, etc at Mahendra Morang Adarsha Multiple Campus. Presentations and assignments are handed for doing research works. Internal assessments helps in monitoring student progress throughout the semester or year and proper guidance is provided for improvement.
- Sudents from management and science streams with minimum of second division marks in plus two or equivalent level recognized by TU are eligible to apply for BBS and BBA at Mahendra Morang Adarsha Multiple Campus. Students must attend 100 marks paper of economics for management students and mathematics for science students in higher secondary level.
- Students from any discipline with pass marks in plus two or equivalent level recognized by TU are eligible to apply for BA and B.Ed.
- Only science students are eligible to apply for BSc. In General.
- Students from science faculty in bachelor level with minimum of 45% are eligible to apply for MSc. Physics and MSc. Chemistry.
- Management and science discipline students with minimum of 45% in Bachelor level are eligible to apply for MBS.
- Students from any discipline completing their bachelor course are eligible to apply for MPA and MA.