Search for College
Mahendra Multiple Campus Baglung
Mahendra Multiple Campus Baglung is in western part of Nepal. It is located at Baglung, Dhaulagiri, Nepal. It is in affiliation with Tribhuvan University (TU) for running bachelor and master level. Mahendra Multiple Campus is one of the largest constituent of TU in Baglung region. It is a top destination for students for completing higher level studies residing around near districts. It is a beautiful tourism area and college helps in producing literate people to emphasize in development activity. Mahendra Multiple Campus has provided facility to complete higher level of studies in nominal price and quality education like some of the colleges in Kathmandu. Faculty members are very much dedicated in their work and experienced as well to run classes effectively.
Mahendra Multiple Campus provides bachelor degree program in BA, BBS and BEd, master's degree program includes Master of Arts (MA) in Sociology and Anthropology and Master of Arts (MA) in Nepali program.
Bachelor of Business Studies
Study Bachelor of Business Studies which is one of the most affordable and popular courses in the field of business. If you are interested in learning this course then join Mahendra Multiple Campus.
- Board and entrance topper will be provided with full scholarship.
- Partial scholarships are offered to deserving students.
- Needy students should apply scholarship in TU and if University recommends then college is willing to provide full scholarship for limited students.
Infrastructure & Facilities
Mahendra Multiple Campus has adequate infrastructural facility like library, computer lab, well-furnished class rooms, seminar hall, transportation and canteen. Sports and other extra curriculum competitions are held and students are provided with sports ground to play basketball, cricket, badminton, volleyball, football and table tennis. Internal assessments and assignments helps in improving results of board examinations. Educational tour and annual programs are organized by Mahendra Multiple Campus. Research works, group project and discussions brings more practicality within students.
- Students completing plus two or equivalent level recognized by TU in management and science streams with minimum of 45% marks are eligible to apply for BBS at Mahendra Multiple Campus.
- Students completing plus two or equivalent level recognized by TU in any discipline are eligible to apply for BA and B.Ed.
- Students securing minimum of 45% in Bachelor level in any discipline are eligible to apply for MA at Mahendra Multiple Campus.