Search for College
Mahendra Ratna Campus Kathmandu
Mahendra Ratna Campus was established in 2008 B.S. as a leading education institution for teacher education. It is in affiliation with Tribhuvan University (TU) and is running Bachelor and Master level degree in teacher training program. Mahendra Ratna Campus has been an ideal campus for generating talented teachers and is providing training to over 8,000 students from all over Nepal. Faculty members without any doubt are one of the best around the nation.
This Campus offers bachelor programs such as Bachelor of Education (B.Ed), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) in Information Communication Technology, Master of Education (M.Ed) General.
Bachelor of Education
Study Bachelor of Education at Mahendra Ratna Campus and take your first step towards the proficiency in the area of teaching. Know more about the program and other details regarding the admission process.
M.Ed. - Master of Education
Wanting to upgrade your qualifiations and aiming to achieving higher qualification as a teacher? Join Master of Education at Mahendra Ratna Campus and enhance your skills and knowledge. Read more about the course and why to join M.Ed at Mahendra Ratna Campus,
- Board toppers will be provided to full scholarship.
- Partial scholarship are offered to deserving students.
- Limited seats are reserved for full scholarship to needy students who are recommended by TU.
Infrastructure & Facilities
Mahendra Ratna Campus has well-furnished, clean and huge library with full of required resources for education in respective courses. Canteen is available providing healthy snacks at affordable prices. Annual program and competitions like sports and cultural programs are held at Mahendra Ratna Campus. Picnic is organized by college every year. Seminar and guest lecturers provide extra motivation to improve. Mahendra Ratna Campus area is greenery and peaceful. Students are compelled to take part in many educational programs so that they will build more knowledge in practical work. Research and projects are assigned to each which will further help to work effectively in future. Internship and final year project aids in getting knowledge to approach real time challenges.
- Students completing their plus two or equivalent level of education recognized by TU in any streams are eligible to apply for Bachelor courses at Mahendra Ratna Campus.
- Student completing their Bachelor level recognized by TU in any streams are eligible to apply at Mahendra Ratna Campus for Master course.