Search for College
Mount Annapurna Campus
Mount Annapurna Campus residing in a beautiful tourist area in Pokhara was established in 1992 A.D. It is in affiliation with Higher Secondary Education Board (HSEB) for plus two level and Tribhuvan University (TU) for Bachelor level. Mount Annapurna Campus has got experienced, dedicated and talented faculty members. Students are trained in an adequate environment with support of faculty members.
Besides intermediate level in Management and Science, this college also provides bachelor degree in BSc. Microbiology, BSc. CSIT and BBS.
Planning to study B.Sc.CSIT? Graduate from Mount Annapurna Campus and explore the technical knowledge to cope up with dynamic circumstances. Moreover, this course also offers demanding knowledge in every aspect of IT profession required to know theoretically and perform practically. Designing, programming, and other related activities are the included matters in this course.
- SLC board topper, higher secondary level board topper and entrance topper will be provided full scholarship in admission and tuition fees. But students must maintain their standards even in their respective courses so to validate the scholarship throughout the course period at Mount Annapurna Campus.
- Needy and deserving students are also provided scholarship according to the merit list.
- Awards with cash money are provided to those students who secured top marks in board examinations.
Infrastructure & Facilities
Library is well furnished and full of resources like text books, reference books, daily and weekly newspapers, magazines and research journals. Computer labs have adequate resources of hardware and software with high speed of Internet. Science practical labs are available for physics, chemistry, botany, zoology and microbiology with advance equipment. Educational excursion is organized by the college to enrich practical studies in an effective way. Mount Annapurna Campus also supports extra curriculum activities like basketball, football, volleyball, table tennis, poetry, debate, quiz, creative writing and many more to enhance in fulfilling students physical needs as well. Annual Sports Meet is a competition organized by the college to bring out sports qualities residing within students. Day boarders and hostel facilities is also available at Mount Annapurna Campus for students residing in far place from college. Transportation is provided by college bus and cafeteria is there to provide refreshment during the recess time. Internal assessments, seminars, presentations, assignments, project work indulges each student to achieve better academic result.
- Minimum of second division marks is to be secured in SLC or equivalent level recognized by board for applying in plus two level courses.
- Minimum of second division marks is to be secured in plus two science or equivalent level recognized by TU for applying in Bsc.CSIT and Bsc.Micrology course at Mount Annapurna Campus. Both biology and math students can apply.
- Minimum of second division marks is to be secured in plus two management and science or equivalent courses for applying in BBS course.
- An entrance exam is conducted by Mount Annapurna Campus. Students must secure at least minimum pass marks for further admission process and college selects students to enroll in their respective courses according to the merit list.
- College administration decision will be final and students can then enroll in their respective academic courses.