Search for College
Nepal Institute of Management and Science(NIMS)
Since a number of successful years Nepal Institute of Management and Science (NIMS)commencing its activities at Lagankhel with affiliation to Tribhuvan University (T.U.) and Higher Secondary Education Board (H.S.E.B). NIMS has been offering excellent academic proficiency to its students to develop their personality and confidence development. The college is improving in its development by making their students participate in group projects, public interaction and individual assignments with the supervision of teachers. NIMS attempts to provide its students with the necessary skills like competitive spirit, dedication, feelings of devotion, self-responsibility, from practical and theoretical knowledge. Nepal Institute of Management and Science believes with the skills developed during the academic operation the students will be able to tackle different challenges.
Besides +2 programs in Science, Management, Humanities and Education, this college aslo provides bachelors degree in Business Studies.
Bachelor of Business Studies
If you want to extend your knowledge and enhance your skills regarding the business sector then, study Bachelor of Business Studies(BBS) at National Institution of Management and Science(NIMS). For more details about the course and the applying procedures, go through the given link.
Nepal Institute of Management and Science provides scholarship opportunities for those students who qualify to deserve the best college facilities. 100% scholarship to top 10 students have succeeded in achieving 85% and above, 50% scholarship to top 10 students who have secured between 80% - 85% marks and 25% scholarship to students secured between 75%-80% in SLC Examination in the monthly tuition fees. Full scholarship to the College Topper in the Board Examination of Grade XI. As well as Special Award to distinction holder in +2 Board Examinations.
Infrastructure & Facilities
- Extra Tuition Classes for weak students.
- Separate well-equipped Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, and Hotel Management Laboratories.
- A Library with sufficient reference books and journals with magazine and newspapers.
- Free Wi-Fi to all the students for Infotainment in the recess time.
- Providing opportunity to students to operate FM radio programs with Journalism and Mass Communication.
- Extra-curricular activities including Basketball, Table tennis, Badminton, Football, Volleyball, and other indoor games.
- The institute provides transportation facilities for students and teachers in the Kathmandu Valley.
- Separate Hostel service for both Girls and Boys is managed by the college.
- Nepal Institute of Management and Science also has its own cafeteria that offers hygienic food for the better health of the students.