Search for College
Om Health Campus
Om Health is a constituent of Om Hospital & Research Center (P) Ltd. It was established in 2055 B.S. with a motive to aid in health education. It is affiliated to Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT) for ANM and PCL level and Purbanchal University for post bachelor and bachelor level. Initially it was established with only ANM course of 18 month and later other courses were added. Faculty members are very professional in health field and many of them are working in Om hospital as well. Om Health Campus provides quality education meeting higher standards and advance technology.
Om Health Campus provides programs affiliated to both CTEVT and Purbanchal University. Some of the programs taught under CTEVT affiliation are Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) and Proficiency Certificate Level Nursing (PCL Nursing) and programs taught under Purbanchal University are Post Basic Bachelor in Nursing (PBN), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing and Bachelor in Public Health (BPH
Why Om Health Campus ?
Bachelor of Public Health
Choose to study Bachelor of Public Health and prepare yourself for a career in health service. Study BPH at Om Health Campus and acquire the benefits of studying in a real-time working environment through various field visits and research activities. To learn more about the course, go through the given link.
Aspire to become a successful and professional nurse? Study B.Sc. Nursing at Om Health Campus and get the benefits of studying through activity-based programs and real-time learning experience. Know more details regarding this course and why to join this campus.
Post Basic Bachelor of Nursing
Join Post Basic Bachelor of Nursing at Om Health Campus and get specialization in the nursing profession with technical and managerial competence.Here is a detailed overview of this course and requirements to join our college.
- Needy and deserving students are provided partial scholarship.
- Entrance and board topper are provided with full scholarship.
- Exam board topper in year or semester are also provided full scholarship in tuition fees for next year or semester.
Infrastructure & Facilities
Adequate facility are provided at Om Health Campus for running the courses. Library has text books, journals and magazines. Science lab are filled with advance equipment. Computer lab has updated hardware and software PCs with high speed of internet. Annual programs and seminars are held. Educational tour are organized in reputed institutions. Students will get proper internship as college is related to Om Hospital. Beautiful playground, canteen, playground and transportation are also available. Om Health Campus also recommends for job to excellent students.
- Female candidates securing minimum of E grade in SLC examination are eligible to apply for ANM course at Om Health Campus.
- Female candidates securing minimum of second division or C grade in English, Math and Science in SLC examination are eligible to apply for PCL Nursing.
- Interested female candidates for PBN course are required to complete their PCL nursing with minimum of second division and one year experience.
- Interested female candidates for B.Sc nursing are required to complete their plus two or equivalent level recognized by Purbanchal University in science (Biology Group) with minimum of 50% in aggregate.
- Interested candidates are required to complete their plus two or equivalent level recognized by Purbanchal University in science (Biology Group) with minimum of second division.
- Students are selected according to their merit in entrance examination at Om Health Campus.