Bachelor of Health Care Management (Pokhara University)
Pokhara University dispatched the program of Bachelor of Health Care Management (BHCM) in 2000. It is a four year course of Pokhara University, which plans students to enter administration hone in a health awareness program. Health awareness organizations and associations, human services administration, need qualified and prepared hopefuls with social insurance administration/ organization degree which is provided by this university,
Mission of this project is to get ready experts to oversee, lead and enhance a changing social insurance framework. Our graduate and undergraduates are outlined, and constantly practiced to enhance their power, ideas and skills, to address the needs of the health awareness program, and to underline socially unfitting health problems and issue.
A percentage of the targets of this project are recorded below:
- To deliver qualified health awareness administration and human services organization proficient.
- To familiarize students with advanced standards, idea and methods for social insurance administration.
- To provide the candidates skills and ideas about the human services management which plays roles in the advancement of the nation and the individuals.
- To made ready to candidates for more elevated amount studies and exploration, for example, Master's degree and Ph.D.
To study an undergraduate program in BHCM one has to pass +2/intermediate level securing minimum second division or equivalent in any discipline.
Course of Study
- English I
- Principles of Management
- Computer and IT Applications
- Principles of Healthcare
- Anatomy and Physiology
- English II
- General Psychology
- Introductory Microeconomics
- Principles of Hospital Administration I
- Hospital Planning I
- Business Communication
- Fundamentals of Sociology
- Introductory Macroeconomics
- Basic Mathematics
- Principles of Hospital Administraion II
- Internship I
- Fundamentals of Organizational Behavior
- Fundamentals of Accounting and Finance
- Hospital Planning II
- Basic Epidemiology
- Health Policy and Program Management
- Management of Human Resources
- Health Information System
- Business Research Methods
- Biostatistics and Computer Application
- Health Care Inventory and Biomedical Equipment Management
- Internship II
- Principle of Marketing
- Hospital Support Service Management
- Health Care Law
- Hospital Quality Management
- Introductory Disease Management
- Health Care Project
- Concentration I: Hospital Management (Two Courses)
- Concentration I: Health Management (Two Courses)
- Elective 2: Hospital Management
- Elective 1: Health Management
- Concentration II: Hospital Management (Two Courses)
- Concentration II: Health Management (Two Courses)
- Strategic Management
- Internship III
Scope and Career Prospects
This is an energizing time for medicinal services management. Human services is changing more quickly than just about whatever other field Human services administration obliges skilled individuals to deal with the progressions occurring. Medicinal services administrators have a chance to make a great career.
Scopes for the candidates are listed below:
- Counseling firms
- Wellbeing protection associations
- Health awareness affiliations
- Healing facilities
- Nursing homes
- Doctor rehearses
- Mental wellbeing associations
- General wellbeing divisions
- Recovery focuses
- Talented nursing offices
- Colleges and examination organizations
© 2015. All Rights Reserved. Colleges Nepal.