MBA - Master of Business Administration (Pokhara University)
The MBA program at Pokhara University is a general management degree taught from a global perspective that prepares its students for a varieties of careers in the field of Management. It mainly focuses toward individuals who already have work experience in any kind of professional jobs or in entry-level to mid-level management positions. The MBA programs in PU(Pokhara University) have a strong foundation in academic research, yet all the courses are designed to tackle the real issues that face today's international business community.
The MBA degree represents career collaboration and personal developments that are naturally linked to achieve career aspirations. For some students, MBA in Pokhara University is the next step on their existing career trajectory. For the others, it provides them an opportunity to reconsider their futures and either embark on a related field or walk towards a totally new career direction. With both, the qualification and the experience, the students of MBA at PU, enjoy the successful as well as fulfilling careers in major corporations and organizations in Nepal and in abroad countries. The other students are inspired to have their own business by using their graduate research project and/or their thesis as an opportunity to develop their own business. The University provides a real focus on the entrepreneurship that helps shape their tomorrow's business word.
The MBA program at PU will allow students to:
- Develop a motivation for and appreciate the wisdom of acquiring lifelong learning.
- Analyze, synthesize and evaluate the knowledge acquired through research and apply it to practical business situations.
- Integrate formal academic learning with individual business experience so that meaningful personalized learning takes place.
- Makes able to think analytically and globally within a business environment.
Eligibility for Admission
The applicant must have a minimum of 15 years formal education (12 years of schooling plus three years of graduation) having a minimum CGPA of 2.0 or 45 percent in Bachelor's level in any discipline.
The applicant is required to submit the following documents with the duly completed and signed application form:
- Two passport size photograph.
- Official attested copies of certificates and transcripts/mark-sheets of all the relevant academic qualifications.
- Migration certificate.
- Application processing fee of Rs. 1000/-
Course of Study
Scope and Career Prospects
After the completion of Master in Business Administration, graduates can find a job in the different business arenas. An individual has the option to work with large corporations or take job in mid or small size companies as well as non-profit organization. As numbers of industries are increasing day by day, grads with this degree will have no problem in finding jobs. Some of the most popular jobs among the MBA degree holder are listed below:
- Product manager
- PR specialist
- Marketing research analysis
- Marketing director or manager
- Management consultant
- Management analyst
- Business manager
- Advertising executive
- Corporate recruiter
- Corporate communication manager
- Chief Executive Officer
- Human resources director or manager
- Hotel or motel manager
- Financial analyst
- Executive recruiter
© 2015. All Rights Reserved. Colleges Nepal.