Post Graduate Diploma in Health Care Management (Pokhara University)
PGDM is practice-situated and industry- applicable administration training program of high and skilled knowledge that outfit candidates with considerable establishing in expert information in management and also advancing their practical capability for enhanced managerial execution. The Postgraduate Diploma in Health Service Management is a professionally planned program of universal standard intending to give an establishment course in health awareness administration in a more extensive sense and furthermore plans for some particular applications of human health administration. It opens up a good career for the candidates, furthermore, sets them up for further studies in health awareness administration. Members in this program study health frameworks and health financial matters in the general health program. The Postgraduate Diploma in Health Service Management is a progressed program of expert education for individuals working in the health and incapacity divisions who wish to set themselves up for positions in health administration.
The PGDHCM Program, which prompts MHCM program in the Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) of Pokhara University, is committed to present hypothetical and theoretical learning in Health Care Management.
Apart from this, this program goes for:
- Planning candidates to update proficient level and managerial position either in Health Care Management or in Hospital Management.
- Teaching an inspirational, capacities and commonsense abilities, that are beneficial for a capable and mindful candidates.
- Creating vital establishment for expert managerial aptitudes in Management, particularly in Health Care Management and
- Planning candidates to take position as the head of the Hospital Management: Hospital Administrator in average measured healing centers, wellbeing activities or unit head of huge scale Health Care Organizations.
Course of Study
- Health Care Management
- Managerial Finance & Economics
- Epidemiology and Bio-statistics
- Health Care System & Policy
- Health Information System
- Organizational Behavior
- Health Care Law
- Mgmt of Support and Utility Services
- Health Planning Support Services
- Health Care Practicum
Scope and Career Prospects
As a Postgraduate Diploma in Health Service Management beneficiary, you are prepared to have a good career in various fields like health/wellbeing services administration, matured care administration, health arranging, worldwide health care, health advancement, and natural cleanliness and examination studies.
© 2015. All Rights Reserved. Colleges Nepal.