Search for College
Public Administration Campus
Public Administration Campus was started with a view to foster ones career in public affairs management. At first, course was provided only to HMG second class gazette officers under Center for Economic Development and Administration (CEDA) for a year affiliated to Tribhuvan University. In 1976, fully running college was established for pubic people as well. In 1979, campus was upgraded and offered courses for Master degree in public Administration. Faculty members are caring and experienced to assist in academic and social development. It may be only college in Nepal to provide such vast knowledge and facility in the field of administration of public affairs.
Public Administration Campus offers Bachelor of Public Administration (BPA), Master of Public Administration (MPA) and Master of Philosophy in Public Administration program.
Why Public Administration Campus ?
Master of Public Administration
Master your skills in public policy and public management by studying the course of Master of Public Administration at Public Administration Campus. We have outlined the details about this course and other details about the college.
Bachelor of Public Administration
Bachelor of Public Administration is a program that offers you the training in public policy and public management. This program opens the doors to the career in governmental, private organizations and international agencies. Browse and learn more about the program and why to join Public Administration Campus.
M.Phil. Public Administration
Master of Philosophy in Public Administration program administers core issues of public administration globally as well as in national context. Learn why to join M.Phil. Public Administration at Public Administration Campus and other important details.
Scholarships are provided to needy and deserving students at Public Administration Campus but first they must apply in the college administration. Then college committee members decide to whom scholarship is rewarded.
Infrastructure & Facilities
- Library is there which provides proper text books of authors recommended by TU, research journals and daily magazines.
- Research works are conducted to know more about the subject matter practically.
- Canteen is available for clean and hygenic meal.
- Annual programs and seminars are also conducted by Public Administration Campus.
- Study place is clean and well managed in a peaceful area.
- Internal assessments and presentations helps in getting good grades in board examinations.
- Proper guidance and techniques to get success in the academic course are guided by the experience and dedicated faculty members at Public Administration Campus. The course simply provides to work for the internal matters of public and to solve it professionally.
- Interested candidates should complete plus two level or equivalent recognized by TU in any streams with minimum of second division for bachelor level.
- Interested candidates should complete bachelor level of any discipline recognized by TU with minimum of second division for master in public administration to get admission at Public Administration Campus.
- Interested candidates should complete master degree in public administration, management and political science with specialization in public administration recognized by TU with minimum of second division to apply for MPhil in Public Administration. Also, two years of working experience in teaching or other related fields of management and administration with reference of current employer and last attended academic institute. English language is a must to attend the course.