Bachelor of Commerce Studies (Purbanchal University)
Bachelor of Commerce Studies is a study of the factors that drive economic behavior of everyone from individual to organizations. The program provides students with the communication, analytical and problem solving skills to efficiently recognize issues related to business and find effective & practical solutions.
Bachelor of Commerce Studies offered by Purbanchal University is a three year long academic program. The program offers a global perspective on business, equipping student with skills required to initiate a career in the government, business and non-profit organizations. This program covers various types of subject areas such as accounting, actuarial sciences, business, cost and marketing. This course generally discuss about major business aspects like finance, supply chain management, law, logistics management, business system analysis, banking, computer information management, marketing, economics etc. Bachelor in Commerce degree at Purbanchal University is designed to provide the student with varieties of managerial skills. . It is a combination of both theory and practical training that gives intensive knowledge about the business operation.
Six institutions affiliated with Purbanchal University that are offering Bachelor of Commerce Studies.
- Royal Softech College, located in Siraha, Sagarmatha
- National Multiple College Dharan, located in Sunsari, Koshi
- Lumbini Adarsh Degree College, located in Nawalparasi, Lumbini
- Kasturi College, located in Sunsari, koshi
- Everest College Lahan, located in Lahan, Siraha
- Annapurna Multiple Campus , located in Saptari
Some of the major objectives of this program are listed below:
- To provide basic understanding of Accounting and Finance education.
- To demonstrate and understand broad knowledge on selected field of study with the in depth understanding in business arena.
- To produce qualified professionals with an ability to use new technologies while solving the business issues.
- To enable students to communicate effectively.
To study this program, candidates should have completed their higher secondary level acquiring minimum second division in any discipline.
While applying for the admission students should submit the following documents:
- Accurately filled and signed admission form
- Photocopy/copy of certificates of SLC and +2 or intermediate level
- Character certificates issued by the academic institutes attended
- Two recent passport size photos
Course of Study
Scope and Career Prospects
With the positively changing scenario around the globe in the arena of economic activity, choosing to make career in this field would be a wise decision. Graduates with this degree are equipped with in depth knowledge of trade, business, market fluctuation, share market, industrial policies and stock markets, enabling them to handle every aspect of business efficiently which make them employer's favorite (can it be use). Grades can find employment opportunities in both private and public organizations. They can apply for job in financial sectors in chartered accountancy, company secretaryship, banking, cost and works accountancy. Additionally, they can opt to further their education.