Executive Master of Business Administration (Purbanchal University)
Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) is specially designed for experienced, high-performing executives who are seeking to enhance their executive capabilities. The program focuses on honing student's strategic thinking and problem-solving techniques. This program allows participants' to maintain their working life and put in time to strengthen and expand their management skills.
Two-year EMBA degree offered by the Purbanchal University allows participant's to gain distinctive leadership and decision-making attributes, transforming them into a strong decision-maker upon graduation. Divided into four semesters, the program consists of sixty-nine credit hours. The coursework is meticulous and demanding. It covers courses like Managerial Communications, Human Resources Management, Management Accounting, Business Statistics, Micro-economic Analysis, Business Management, Management Information System, Legal Framework of Business, Research Methodology, Corporate Financial Management, Marketing Management etc. Participants are allowed to specialize in the course of their interest. In the final semester, they need to prepare a thesis as well.
There are five colleges affiliated with Purbanchal University that are offering Executive Master of Business Administration program:
- Kantipur Valley College, located in Kumaripati, Lalitpur.
- White House Graduate School of Management, located in New Baneshwor, Kathmandu.
- Zenith International College, located in Biratnagar, Dhankuta.
- Kathmandu Donbosco College, New Baneshwor, Kathmandu.
- Management Development Campus, located in Anamnagar, Kathmandu.
The program basically focuses on meeting participant's career need and enhances their professionalism. Some of the objectives of this program are listed below:
- To develop participant's business and organizational skills.
- To enable participant's to identify and analyze legal, ethical and regulatory aspect of business decision.
- To enable participants' to communication skills.
- To prepare participant's to function effectively in a team.
- To enable participant's to exhibit advanced business knowledge and deal with strategic challenges in any organizations.
Candidates interested in pursuing Master of Business Administration Executive program should have completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any stream from the board or university recognized by Purbanchal University. Candidates with first division in bachelor should have at least one-year work experience and candidates with more than 40% but less than 60% should have at least two years of work experience. They should face an interview as well.
Participants are ought to fulfill all the criteria of the EMBA program within the given period of time and those who fail to do so need to withdraw from the program. In order to graduate, participants must:
- Complete sixty-nine credit hours with at least grade & l'C' in all the project works and papers.
Course of Study
Scope and Career Prospects
© 2015. All Rights Reserved. Colleges Nepal.