Master in Agriculture Business Management (Purbanchal University)
The Master of Agricultural Business Management provides well-rounded understanding/knowledge of agricultural business management. The program basically focuses on enhancing students skills in management, finance and business strategy.
The Master in Agriculture Business Management is a 2 years program offered by the Purbanchal University. This degree is specially designed for those who are interested in the problems of global poverty & hunger and international business. This program provides the students' with an opportunity to specialize in subjects, such as crops, horticulture or livestock.
Some of the objectives of this program are listed below:
- To enable students to critically evaluate agricultural sectors and farming systems
- To provide students with in-depth knowledge of farming systems, enabling them to apply technical knowledge to manage the agricultural product systems
- To enable students to apply business, economic and scientific principles to the sustainable management of an agribusiness
- To enhance student’s communication skills
- To enable students to evaluate and discuss the application of theory to an array of problems & decision making situations
Course of Study
Scope and Career Prospects
Agriculture business management degree opens door for an array of employment opportunities. Grads with this degree have option to be involved in fields like management of food production, financing and marketing. They can seek job in real estate, farming, food processing, retail marketing, farming industry and food production. Some of the typical recruiters of this degree holder include retail industries, marketing industries, public & private sector.
There are a number of career options available in agriculture business management. Some of the most popular career options among this holder are listed below:
- Quality Controller
- Market Analyst
- Crop Producer
- Farm Manager
- Agricultural Analyst
- Farm Appraiser
- Agribusiness Marketing Coordinator
- Agribusiness Food Manager
- Agricultural Consultant
- Forest/Woodland Manager