Search for College
Rajdhani Model College
With an aim of providing high quality education to its students, Rajdhani Model College (RMC College) was established by team of professional educational enthusiasts. Rajdhani Model College is easily accessible to the students as it is situated in Devkota Sadak, Old Baneshwor which is at the centre of Kathmandu Valley.
Rajdhani Model College is all set to add its new standards in Business Education of Nepal. RMC has managed to redefine how quality education should be conveyed to its students. Operational technique of this college is very much effective and friendly which not only feed academic knowledge but also encourages and motivates student to become better human beings.
Rajdhani Model College pledges to prepare competent leaders for a better tomorrow. With the team of highly qualified faculty members who are always ready to help and give special attention to students have an intent to promote their all-round potentials, so they can prove themselves in National and International arena. Rajdhani Model College have set its target to make learning satisfying, considerable and relevant to life. Advanced teaching techniques are extensively used by teachers of Rajdhani Model College so that the students learning experience become more comfortable and easier. Besides focusing on grades RMC focuses on the continuous learning and practical implications in life.
- To help students develop positive attitudes, strength and practical skills.
- Basic foundation for better future.
- New Teaching and learning methods.
- Emphasize on student centered programs.
- To produce managers who are qualified and are skillful.
- Self-motivated and proficient candidate
- Support students all round potentials
- Seek to prepare competent leaders for a better tomorrow
Second Semester to Eight Semesters:
- SGPA 4.00: 100% Tuition Fee
- SGPA 3.75: 50% Tuition Fee
- HSEB/University Topper: 100% Admission Fee and 100% Tuition Fee
- 80% and Above: 50% Admission Fee and 50% Tuition Fee
- 70% and Above: 50% Admission Fee only
Infrastructure & Facilities
For admission at Rajdhani Model College, students must meet the flowing criteria:
Students who have successfully completed or those who expect to complete intermediate or higher secondary examinations with minimum second division are eligible to apply at Rajdhani Model College.
For admission procedure in BBA, students should be present at Rajdhani Model College with following documents/certificates:
- Filled application form with two passport size photographs.
- Original copy SLC certificate along with transcript or equivalent.
- Original copy of +2 certificates along with transcript and migration of +2 level or equivalent.
- Certificate of Equivalence from HSEB if the student have passed grade XII from the board other than HSEB, Nepal.
Admission Test at Rajdhani Model College
Applicants are tested on the basis of:
- General Knowledge
- Linguistic Ability
- Quantitative Ability
Linkage of Rajdhani Model College
Recently Rajdhani Model College and Kumoh National Institute of Technology (KIT) have entered an explicit relationship by signing an Exchange Cooperation Agreement (ECA) in Gumi, South Korea. The agreement signed by the presidents of the respective institutions has declared to exchange students, faculty members and researchers and enhance cooperation in academic projects.