Search for College
Regional college of health science and technology
Regional College of Health Science and Technology (Re-COHST) was founded in 2065 BS (2008 AD).It is affiliated with CVET . During the expansion process, Pokhara Bigyan Tatha Prabidhi Campus (PBPC) was founded. It is associated with Tribhuvan University.
Regional College has a mission of producing highly qualified and specialized manpower in the field of science and technology for the development of the country.
Boost up your education and performance level by the selection of MA English that reflects the creativity and skills of the students. If you want to get master's degree in this course, join Regional College of health science and technology and go through the given link.
B.Tech. Food Technology
Infrastructure & Facilities
- Classes are conducted through interactive teaching and learning methods.
- For additional knowledge and research, field visit and educational tours are also done by Regional College.
- There is scholarship for deserving student as per college rules.
- Computer lab with full internet access.
- Good and hygienic foods are available in cafeteria.
- Sports and extracurricular activities are conducted by Regional College for refreshment.
- Transportation facility is also available.