10 Aichi Scholarship Program for Asian Students in Japan, 2017
Universities of Aichi are endowing ten scholarships to the students of Asian countries including Nepal, according to the Aichi Prefectural Government.
Field(s): Asian students will get an opportunity to travel and to get enrolled at Aichi to study specialized fields and other related subjects supporting Aichi’s manufacturing industry. The courses are designed in a way that the students are probably expected to pursue careers within Aichi.
Deadline: Applications are to be submitted between March and 19 May, 2017. The application form is to be handed by a recommending organization to the Aichi Prefectural Government.
Funded By: Aichi Prefectural Government
Beneficiaries: The scholarship scheme is for the students of Asian countries including Nepal.
Scholarship Duration: 6 months for research students and 2 years for master’s students.
Eligibility: The applicants are required to fulfill certain eligibility criterion to apply for the Aichi Scholarship. They are:
- To prove that the applicant is from an Asian country, s/he should submit a copy of his/her citizenship.
- The Applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from renowned University.
- The applicants need to study specialized fields and other related subjects supporting Aichi’s manufacturing industry.
- The applicants must be in a good condition, physically and mentally.
- The applicant should have a good command over the Japanese language.
- The applicant must possess the intention to pursue job within Aichi.
- The students will get an opportunity to do internship as offered by the Aichi Prefectural Government during course of study.
- While applying for Aichi Scholarship, applicants cannot apply for any other scholarships, not even of Japanese government.
- The better half of the student who is currently receiving the Aichi Scholarship cannot apply for Aichi Scholarship.
- The applicants should first admit themselves at the University as a research student within Aichi for the duration of October 2017 to March 2018. The applicants are required to enroll in the national health insurance system as soon as they reach Japan.
The applicants are required to apply for the scholarship from within Aichi graduate schools.
The applicants are required to submit documents such as
- Application form
- Copy of certificate of graduation
- Certified copy of passport
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of citizenship
- Recommendation letter
- Four photographs
Note: The selection result will be out by the end of July, 2017.