Study Scholarship for Foreign Graduates in the Field of Music DAAD
Study Scholarship for Foreign Graduates in the Field of Music offered by DAAD provides students with opportunity to further their education in Germany in the field of music. This scholarship only funds projects in the artistic field.
Who can apply?
Foreign students with a first university degree in Music
What can be funded?
- Tuition fee
- Additional training at a music college chosen by student
Duration of the funding
- From 10 to 24 months, as per course length.
- Scholarships are awarded for one academic year however can be extended if the recipient do well in their study
It includes a payment of seven-hundred and fifty euros each month along with travel allowance, one-off study allowance, personal liability, health and accident. However, travel allowance, one-off study allowance, personal liability, health and accident are only funded if student’s native country did not provide them with any assistance.
Selection is made on the basis of applicant’s sound recordings and written applications. The final decision is taken by the veteran professors from German music college.
- Age limit of applicant is decided by respective music college. Generally applicant above twenty-eight to thirty are not eligible to apply
- Applicant should apply for this scholarship within six years of completing the course of study
- Students who have resided in Germany longer than fifteen month are not eligible to apply
Proof of credits, academic certificates, online application form, curriculum vitae and SOP