M.Ed Curriculum and Evaluation (Tribhuvan University)
The M.Ed Curriculum and Evaluation program is ideal for those aspiring to initiate a career in the field of education as well as for experienced educator/instructors seeking to boost their opportunities for advancement within the field. The program introduces students to the contemporary educational theories, strategies and curriculum, preparing them for a diverse position in the field of education. In addition to classroom learning, the program focuses on practical training as well.
The admission is provided only to those students who hold Bachelor’s degree in Education (one-year, two-year or 3-year) in any stream from the board or university acknowledge by the Tribhuvan University.
Below is the list of some of the colleges affiliated with Tribhuvan University offering M.Ed Curriculum and Evaluation program:
- Kailali Multiple Campus, located in Dhangadi, Kailali Seti
- Marsyangdi Multiple Campus, located in Beshi Shahar, Lamjung, Gandaki
- Surya Narayan Satya Narayan Marwaita Multiple Campus, located in Siraha, Siraha
- Sanothimi Campus, located in Bhaktapur, Bhaktapur, Bagmati
- Bhairahawa Multiple Campus, located in Bhairaahawa, Rupandehi, Lumbini
- Prithvi Narayan Multiple Campus, located in Bagar, Pokhara, Kaski
Some of the objectives of M.Ed Curriculum and Evaluation program are listed below:
- To produce academically sound and skilled professional in the field of education.
- To enable graduates to evaluate date and interpret its meaning with regards to test marks.
Course of Study
Scope and Career Prospects
Graduates with the M.Ed Curriculum and Evaluation degree can easily find work in the education fields. They can find employment opportunities in both public & private schools, administration, non-profit and government organization. This degree holder can work as:
- Curriculum assessor
- Certified Examination Developer
© 2015. All Rights Reserved. Colleges Nepal.