M.Ed Education Planning and Management (Tribhuvan University)
M.Ed Education Planning and Management degree provide students with the intensive knowledge and hands-on training on how to manage organizations and develop a solution of problems related to education. It is a specialization course. This program is quite rare, however understanding the need of this degree in Nepal, Tribhuvan University started to offer M. Ed Education Planning and Management course. The admission is provided only to those students who hold Bachelor's degree in Education (one-year, two-year or 3-year) in any stream from the board or university acknowledge by the Tribhuvan University.
Some of the academic institutions affiliated with Tribhuvan University offering M.Ed Education Planning and Management program in Nepal:
- Tribhuvan Multiple Campus, located in Tansen, Campus Road, Palpa
- Bhanubhakta Multiple Campus, located in Suklagandaki, Khaireni, Belchauara, Tanahu
- Kailali Multiple Campus, located in Dhangadi, Kailali
- Aadikavi Bhanubhakta Multiple Campus, located in Dmauli, Tanahu
- Surya Narayan Satya Narayan Marwaita Multiple Campus, located in Siraha
- Shrada Campus, located in Kamalbinayak, Bhaktapur
- Sanothimi Campus, located in Bhaktapur, Bhaktapur
- Palpa Multiple Campus, located in Tansen, Palpa
- Chaitanya Multiple Campus, located in Banepa, Kavre, Kavreplanchowk
- Prithvi Narayan Multiple Campus, located in Bagar, Pokhara, Kaski
- Mahendra Ratna Multiple Campus Ilam, located in Ilam, Ilam
- Bhojpur Multiple Campus, located in Bhojpur, Bhojpur
Some of the major objectives of the M.Ed Education Planning and Management program are listed below:
- To provide students with rigorous knowledge and skills in the field of Education Planning and Management.
- To produce graduates with sound knowledge and skills required to analysis contemporary & rising education issues and develop practical solutions.
- To enable students to function in a team as well as lead independently.
Course of Study
Scope and Career Prospects
Graduates with the M.Ed Education Planning and Management degree holder can easily find work in the education fields. Since this degree qualifies an individual to take a leadership position, they can expect to work as Superintendents, Educational specialists and Principals. As these are some of the highest positions in any educational organization, they can expect to make a good fortune out of their career.