About the Program
Masters of Business Administration, Finance (MBA Finance) at Uniglobe College is a 2-year professional business course affiliated with Pokhara University. The students are awarded 69 credit hours after the completion of the MBA degree. The demands for knowledgeable, visionary, and skillful employees are increasing because of globalization. Only having basic knowledge of management is not enough to compete in this competitive world.
To fulfill the gap, the MBA course is developed. This course equips the students with the knowledge of all the latest trends of business, finance, banking, and more. It emphasizes on developing professionalism, skills, and creativity of the students to make them able to take over high-level managerial positions in the organization. Students here are taught to deal with the problems at an international level through practical based education and extra-curricular activities. Students will find their rightful identification in the global business market and will have a strong reputation. This course equips the students with the knowledge of all the latest trends of business, finance, banking, and more.
Admission Process for MBA(Finance) in Uniglobe College:
The college admits 60 new students two times every year. The candidates must have completed 15 years of schooling in either second division or 2.0 CGPA out of 4.0. There is an admission process set by the college, and every candidate must follow the process to get an admission in the college.
- Application form: The candidates are required to fill up an application form, and they need to submit the application form along with the copies of supporting documents within the given deadline.
- Admission test: It is a must to pass the written test conducted by the college. This test will check the verbal, quantitative, logical, general awareness, and business knowledge of the candidates.
- English test: If you manage to get through the admission test, you will have to give English test. It will check your English writing skills. The college will ask you to write an essay on the general topic.
- Group discussion: After clearing all the tests, you will participate in a group discussion conducted by the college to test your ability to cooperate with the group.
- Interview: The faculty members will shortlist the candidates, and will conduct an interview with them.
- Admission decision: After careful evaluation of the candidates, the faculty members will select 60 of the deserving students for the admission.