Bachelor of Computer Application, BCA, TU
014240005, Putalisadak Kathmandu
The Institue of Forestry was first established in 1947 in Singha Durbar, Kathmandu.Later the college was shifted to Suping (BhimPhedi) in 1957 and to Hetauda in 1965. Subsequently, the Institute of Forestry, Pokhara Campus was founded in 1981 as the Central Campus of Institute of Forestry under the supervision of the Tribhuvan University before that the IOF was administered by Department of Forest until July 1972.To meet the growing demands of an expertise and abiity to manage natural resources of the country.
The institute of Forestry , Pokhara Campus (IOF-PC),was founded in 1981 as the Central Campus of the Institute of Forestry, one of the five technical institutes under the administration of Tribhuvan University (TU).The Institute of Forestry (IOF) was established in Singha Durbar, Kathmandu in 1947, which was shifted to Suping( BhimPhedi) in 1957 and to Hetauda in1965.The IOF was administered by the Department of Forests until July 1972,when it was integrated into Tribhuvan University. After being incorporated to the university the IOF experienced its new existence.
The College offers scholarship based on academics,sports and other factors.
The College has properly furnished labs, libraries and proper class room materials.The College provides student to go on a field trip for additional knowledge.
Divya Gyan College
The British College
Padmashree Int'l College
Thames Int'l College
Old Baneshwor, Kathmandu