Bachelor of Health Care Management | Pokhara University
Pokhara University dispatched the program of Bachelor of Health Management (BHCM) in 2000. It is a four year course of Pokhara University, which encourages students to enter administration hone in this program. Health awareness organizations and associations, human services administration, need qualified and prepared hopefuls with social insurance administration/ organization degree which is provided by this university.
List of Bachelor of Health Care Management Colleges
Below is the list of colleges for Bachelor of Health Care Management program under Pokhara University in Nepal.
Objectives of Bachelor of Health Care Management
Mission of this project is to prepare professionals to oversee, lead and enhance a changing social insurance framework. Our graduate and undergraduates are outlined, and constantly practiced to enhance their power, ideas and skills, to address the needs of the awareness program, and to solve various medical problems and issue.
A percentage of the targets of this project are detailed below:
To deliver qualified awareness administration and human services organization proficient.
To familiarize students with advanced standards, idea and methods for social insurance administration.
To provide the candidates with skills and ideas about the human services. This plays roles in the advancement of the nation and the individuals.
To made ready to candidates for more elevated amount studies and exploration, for example, Master's degree and Ph.D.
Admission Requirements in Bachelor of Health Care Management
Eligibility for admission:
To study an undergraduate program in BHCM, Candidates have to pass +2/ or any intermediate level equivalent to it. Candidates must have to secure minimum second division in any stream.
Bachelor of Health Care Management Syllabus
- ENG 101: English I
- MGT 111: Principles of Management
- MIS 101: Computer and IT Applications
- HEM 161: Principles of Healthcare
- HEM 162: Anatomy and Physiology
- ENG 102: English II
- PSY 101: General Psychology
- ECO 101: Introductory Microeconomics
- HOM 171: Principles of Hospital Administration I
- HOM 172: Hospital Planning I
- ENG 204: Business Communication
- SOC 101: Fundamentals of Sociology
- ECO 201: Introductory Macroeconomics
- MTH 105: Basic Mathematics
- HOM 271: Principles of Hospital Administraion II
- INT 291: Internship I
- MGT 211: Fundamentals of Organizational Behavior
- ACC 126: Fundamentals of Accounting and Finance
- HOM 272: Hospital Planning II
- HEM 261: Basic Epidemiology
- HEM 262: Health Policy and Program Management
- MGT 314: Management of Human Resources
- HEM 361: Health Information System
- RCH 311: Business Research Methods
- HEM 263: Biostatistics and Computer Application
- HOM 273: Health Care Inventory and Biomedical Equipment Management
- INT 292: Internship II
- MKT 241: Principle of Marketing
- HOM 371: Hospital Support Service Management
- HOM 372: Health Care Law
- HOM 373: Hospital Quality Management
- HEM 362: Introductory Disease Management
- PRJ 494: Health Care Project
- : Concentration I: Hospital Management (Two Courses)
- : Concentration I: Health Management (Two Courses)
- : Elective 2: Hospital Management
- : Elective 1: Health Management
- : Concentration II: Hospital Management (Two Courses)
- : Concentration II: Health Management (Two Courses)
- MGT 412: Strategic Management
- INT 394: Internship III
Scope and Career Prospects
This is an energizing time for medicinal services. Human services are changing more quickly than just about whatever other field Human services administration obliges skilled individuals to deal with the progressions occurring. Medicinal services administrators have a chance to make a great career.
Some of the key scopes for the candidates are listed below:
Wellbeing protection associations
Mental wellbeing associations
General wellbeing divisions
Talented nursing offices
Colleges and examination organizations