Bachelor in Liberal Arts And Science | Purbanchal University
The Bachelors in Liberal Arts and Sciences at Purbanchal University estimated to be a 48 months i.e. 4 year course which falls under the faculty of Management, Accounting , Administration and Business Studies. Bachelor in Liberal Arts and Science is the most flexible course made for the students to provide with a liberal education in both the Humanities and Science subjects. Liberal Studies stream is an important part of the course, and focuses on developing our communication, analysis and ethics. Bachelor in Liberal Arts And Science degree is a suitable for those who have a wide variety of interests in both arts and sciences and do not want to restrict their limits in a specialized area of study. The courses have the background of both humanities and the sciences which will provide you with the skill of writing and presenting the things both critically and ethnically.
List of Bachelor in Liberal Arts And Science Colleges
Below is the list of colleges for Bachelor in Liberal Arts And Science program under Purbanchal University in Nepal.
Objectives of Bachelor in Liberal Arts And Science
Bachelor in Liberal Arts And Science course provides postgraduate for medicine, law and commerce programs. The right choice and subjects will enable to go on to study in a professional area such as nuclear medicine, psychology, nutrition and dietetics or teaching.
This course clearly expresses the ideas orally as well as in writing too. It also analyzes the data qualitatively and quantitatively.
Bachelor in Liberal Arts And Science program helps you to analyze the dealing amongst arenas of knowledge as well as building dedicated knowledge in the topics that interest us.
This course helps you to progress correctly in own and social development in adding to logical skills and determines the methods of inquiry and analysis within the traditional liberal arts, and science disciplines
Admission Requirements in Bachelor in Liberal Arts And Science
Bachelor in Liberal Arts And Science Syllabus
- Communicative English
- Principles of Management
- Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication
- Natural Resources Management
- Micro Economics
- History of English Literature
- South Asian Language/Literature
- Nepali Literature/ SAL222.2 Hindi Literature
- Urdu Literature/ SAL 222.4 Bengali Literature
- Computer Applications
- Introduction to Sociology
- Introduction to Population Studies
- Fundamentals of Statistics
- Introduction to Psychology
- Introduction to Political
- Introduction to Social Work
- Prose and
- Nepalese Society and Culture
- Archaeological Anthropology
- Conflict Management and Peace
- Gender Studies
- Human Resource Management
- Dynamics of Nepalese History
- Public Administration and Policy
- UN Systems and Human Rights
- Focus Area Course I: Mass Media: History and Legal Aspects
- Focus Area Course I: Economic Development and Planning
- Drama and Poetry
- Social Science Research Methods
- Civil Society and Governance
- Focus Area Course II: Mass Media: History and Legal Aspects
- Focus Area Course II: Economic Development and Planning
- Focus Area Course III: Mass Media: History and Legal Aspects
- Focus Area Course III: Economic Development and Planning
Scope and Career Prospects
After completing Bachelors of Liberal Arts and Science, all the students have a wide range of postgraduate study opportunities available. Postgraduate studies enable the students to fully concentrate on their major area of interest, diversity of our studies, and qualification for Masters.
Also, the candidate after completing the course can fit into the job of lecturer, professor, administrator, case manager, media instructor, activities director, community advocate and many more.