Search for College
As you choose your future educational institution, we are glad to share something about us. Set up in 2009, We offer both BBA and MBA programs with an emphasis on supporting entrepreneurial outlook through progressive education. Our focus on entrepreneurship is indeed evident from our track record - we were the first to offer MBA Entrepreneurship degree in Nepal. We cherish shaking things up, encourage new ideas and continuously test standards and concepts that are old and cliché.
Our courses are affiliated to Westcliff University, California, US. These are approved by the Ministry of Education, Government of Nepal and also recognized by Tribhuvan University, Nepal.
We believe that genuine learning is experiential. Besides, classrooms, books, and examinations, what matters the most is the understanding of the reality by making necessary connections between theory and practice. Students learn the best when they make a meaning of the paradigms existing outside the four walls of classrooms.
This belief is indeed our guiding force to set up various Excellence Hubs in our college.
- King’s Incubation Centre helps one in the journey to become an entrepreneur.
- Empowerment Academy (EA), supports individuals to become better communicators, collaborators, critical thinkers and creative solvers.
- Center for Research and Development (CERAD) works towards adding to the reputation of King’s College in the area of research.
- Executive Education Center (EEC) offers working executives to step up in their career by offering impactful career-enhancing executive programs.
- Mentorship Pathway with its unique program helps graduates, undergraduates and professionals in self-coaching.
We have established close connections and intercultural exchange program with Labitrie School, Tournefeullie, France. PIM Thailand offers scholarships to our graduates. We collaborate with many other institutions of global repute, e.g., NCU, Taiwan, Oulu University of Applied Science, Finland, exchange agreements with 3A École supérieure de commerce et développement lyon-Dakar, and research exchange with Toyo Gakuen University, Japan.
With our exchange program arrangement with California State University (CSU) – San Marcos & Monterey Bay, and State University of New York (SUNY) – Albany, our students can enjoy benefit of 2+2 program, i.e. students can complete two years at King’s College and transfer to any of above universities in the U.S. to complete the remaining two years.
Our students are associated with the top notch corporates of the country either by internship or placement. Some of the top recruiters from our campus include:
- Surya Nepal Pvt. Ltd.,
- Nepal SBI Bank Ltd.,
- Nabil Bank Ltd.
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Bank of Asia Ltd.
- Mega Bank Ltd.
- NMB Bank Ltd.
- Mercantile Exchange Nepal (MEX)
- Nepal Derivative Exchange (NDEX)
- Ncell Pvt. Ltd.
- Hotel Yak and Yeti
- Hotel Annapurna
- STC Network
- Sri Lankan Embassy
- Bhat-Bhateni Supermarket & Departmental Store
Health insurance for students, opportunity to learn Chinese language by dedicated Chinese tutors, library with vast stock of books, magazines and other educational resources, advanced IT lab, comfortable student lounge and roof-top cafeteria add to the pleasure of learning.
At King’s we offer three type of scholarships based on the preset criteria.
- Outstanding achievers based on merit.
- Motivated but economically poor students.
- Disadvantage & marginalised community.
Infrastructure & Facilities
Students who have passed BBA from any institution recognized by Tribhuvan University, Nepal can apply for this program.
Note: Students willing to join any of our programs King’s college need to undergo a screening test taken by the college. Please connect with our admission counselors for details on the admission process.