Pokhara University have published notices for applying for scholarship in Masters and M.Phil programs by applying over online application form for March 2023 intake. Those who have passed class 6 till SEE from government schools are also included in the scholarship category. There are different scholarship schemes available from which 60 percent is open and remaining 40 percent is on reservation. The eligible students will be announced in the Scholarship award list by Pokhara University. The programs for which scholarships have been announced are Master in Population Gender and development 5 seats, Master of Arts in English 3 seats, MPhil English 3 seats. The eligibility criteria is the candidate must be a Nepali citizen, should have a Bachelor degree in either English or Population Gender and Development, and any subject in MPhil in English and must have completed Masters level in that field. The Bachelor level passed out students shouldn't have exceeded more than three years to apply for this scholarship scheme. The required documents, exam model, exam fees and bank account details, website for filling online applications are mentioned in the notice below:
M.Phil blended mode admission forms open notice announcement from Dean's Office Tribhuvan University published.
T.U. published ODLs Master of Education second and third semesters and PGD second semester online form filling period notice.