Search for College
Everest College is one of the distinguished management colleges in Nepal, which is located at the center of Kathmandu at Thapathali. Everest College is affiliated to the Higher Secondary Education Board (HSEB) and Tribhuvan University and was started in 2003 A.D. with an aim to fill the voids that were seen in the Nepalese education system in the field of management. The college ever since its establishment has focused on quality and updated teaching approaches and is administered by an association of highly qualified faculty of educationists, management professionals, entrepreneurs and social workers with years of experience and knowledge in their respective fields.
Everest College is highly dedicated in imparting excellent education in terms of management and business studies at an affordable cost. The college believes in creating management and business professionals who can contribute their part in the development of the nation. The students are given enough exposure through field visits and practical assignments which help the students to explore and be able to think and work independently.
The college has adopted the scientific modern techniques of teaching to meet up with the international standard and curriculum through their teaching. Also, Everest College with its experience of over a decade and keeping in mind the preferences and interests of students from a diverse background offers a wide range of subjects to choose. There are career-oriented academic courses of hotel management and travel and tourism as well as computer science among a few.
Besides +2 in Management, Everest College Offers Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Business Studies under Bachelor Program and Master of Business Studies under Masters Program.
Why Everest College ?
- Everest College is situated at an ideal location in Thapathali, Kathmandu and is easily accessible. The college has been on a mission to render quality education in management here itself in Nepal and produce competent management professionals in the future.
- The college has established itself to become one of the top management colleges with outstanding results in HSEB and TU.
- Everest College has its own modern academic complex with well-furnished buildings and classrooms with an excellent learning environment. The college has well-equipped practical labs for hotel management students with necessary equipments and materials. Also, the computer labs are well organized with full functioning desktops. The students have an access to unlimited internet facility with backup power.
- The college comprises of top-notch faculties of teaching and administrative staff who have shown dedication and passion in teaching, learning and growing over the past years. The college follows the modern approach of learning to meet the international standards of education.
- The college organizes regular extracurricular activities for the physical as well as mental growth and development of its students. There are sports events and other cultural events as a source of entertainment and refreshment as well as a platform to showcase the talents of the students.
- Everest College conducts seminars and workshops, training programs and interaction programs with guest visitors on a timely basis along with the regular lectures and class assessments. This encourages and motivates students to develop themselves inwardly and outwardly and become more confident and social. The college also helps students with internship program and job placement at different organizations and business enterprises.
- Regular evaluation and assessment of the students are done through internal and external examination with the student’s performance as a whole ranging from class attendance to assignments completion and submission, paper presentation, project works etc.
- The college has a well-organized cafeteria within its building and offers hygienic and healthy food to its students at a minimal price.
- Everest College is already at an accessible location and the college also provides transportation facilities to its students.
Bachelor of Business Studies
If you are looking forward to join a course that is internationally accepted and at the same time affordable, then go for Bachelor of Business Studies. You can go through our link and learn more details about BBS program at Everest College.
Bachelor of Business Administration
The present business world is extremely competitive and BBA is the best course for gaining competitive skills and other practical knowledge. Complete your bachelor degree in Business Administration from Everest College. Browse more about joining our college and other general requirements.
Everest College offers a wide range of full, half and partial scholarships to the deserving and the needy students. Scholarships are granted on the basis of the meritorious performance of its students. Partial, half or full tuition fees will be waivered as per the scholarship category.
There is also a provision of scholarship for reservation seats that includes students from the minority groups, remote and backward areas, sons and daughters of martyr family and victims of internal conflict and natural disasters. Two entrance toppers, one boy and one girl, will also be privileged of the scholarship award as provided by the college.
However, it is compulsory for the scholarship awardees to pass all the internal examinations for the continuation of the scholarship facility. The students who does exceptionally well in the final examination of Class XI will also be granted a full scholarship in tuition fees.
Infrastructure & Facilities
Candidates seeking to join the Bachelors program at Everest College should have completed their +2 level, Proficiency Level or equivalent degree from any board or institution recognized by the Tribhuwan University. The candidates should have secured at least 45% in aggregate to be eligible for the program.
It is mandatory for all the candidates to appear for the entrance examination as conducted by the Faculty of Management of the college. The candidates should score a minimum of 40% marks in the entrance examination which means the candidate is further approved for the interview round with the college management.
For the candidates seeking admission for the MBS Degree should have scored a minimum of 2nd division in aggregate in the Bachelors level examination or equivalent degree. The candidates are required to sit through and pass the entrance examination conducted by the Everest College.
All the required original documents and certificates are to be submitted during the time of the admission.