Search for College
Chitwan Medical College
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
Are you willing to become the savior of people? Join MBBS at Chitwan Medical College and gain an extensive knowledge and hands on training by studying MBBS. Also, achieve the benefits of studying in a supportive environment.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery
Are you willing to strive for a career in the field of Dental? Then, Chitwan Medical College is open for your entrance with better facilities and academic and much more. Come and join us by the deadline mentioned in the link.
Are you looking forward to contributing in the health sector? Join B.Sc Nursing at Chitwan Medical College and become a qualified nurse. Browse and get details on admission fee, eligibility criteria, fee structure and many other details.
Bachelor of Pharmacy
Wanna graduate in the field of pharmacy and want to learn about medicine? Learn why to join Bachelor of Pharmacy at Chitwan Medical College and learn more about fees structure, admission seats, eligibility criteria, career opportunities and many other details.
B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology
Pursue your career as a Medical Laboratory Technician by studying at Chitwan Medical College. Gain practical knowledge and research opportunities at our college. For more details go through the given link.
Bachelor of Public Health
Looking forward to contributing to improving the health of a population? Study Bachelor of Public Health in Chitwan Medical College and gain all the required skills and training to pursue your career in public health.
Master in Public Health
If you want to sharpen and upgrade your knowledge in Arts, Then you can apply at Chitwan Medical College. To be eligible for program admission student must have already completed+2.
B.Sc. Medical Imaging Technology or Radiographic Technology (4yrs)
Dream to pursue a career in B.Sc Medical Imaging Technology or Radiography Technology. Then be a part of this course at Chitwan Medical College and know more about this college go to the given link.
M.Sc. Clinical Microbiology
Aiming to pursue your career in the field of Clinical Microbiology? Then Chitwan Medical College provides a sustainable and supportive environment. For detail information, you can browse the link.
Master of Nursing
Join Chitwan Medical College for Master of Nursing as it focuses on the practical as well as theoretical knowledge in the nursing field. We are open for your entrance so you can apply before the given deadline.
Infrastructure & Facilities
Under the affiliation of Tribhuvan University, Chitwan Medical College (CMC) was started and maintained by renowned medical professionals and practitioners of Nepal which makes this college peculiar and thus provides a world-class medical education to future academics, medical practitioners and health care professionals at affordable prices. Chitwan Medical College is under the management of highly qualified and reputed experts and professionals.
The institution was founded in 20th June 2006 as the outcome of incessant and untiring efforts of highly experiences and motivated group of health professionals and experts. It is the pioneering institute in the field of development of human resources in health. The faculty in the college includes highly experienced, conscientious, dedicated and motivated members from both inside and outside the country.
Academic programs at Chitwan Medical College
- Master of Nursing (MN)
- Master in Public Health (MPH)
- MSc Clinical Microbiology
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSc Nursing)
- Bachelor of science in Medical Laboratory Technology (BSc MLT)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B Pharm)
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging Technology (BSC MIT)
- Bachelor in Public Health (BPH)
- Bachelor of Nursing (BN)
- To provide quality education to the academics, medial practitioners and undergraduate and post graduate students of different medical and paramedical streams
- To provide technologically advanced and qualitative diagnostic and treatment facilities
- To run the medicine – research programs in order to increase the professional skills and competencies in parallel with the world’s contemporaries
- To establish trauma and tropical medicine research center
- To fulfill the needs of the people seeking quality education and services in health at affordable prices
- To produce efficient and competent health professionals who are capable of providing quality health care to people
- To add structure in scientific knowledge in health field by promoting research
- To provide both preventive and curative health care to people to their highest satisfaction
CMC missions to give the world class education and practical’s in its medical education, nursing education, paramedical education, and unparalleled health services through its hospital within a very affordable price range.
Recognition from different councils:
- Nepal Nursing Council
- Nepal Medical Council
- Nepal Health Professional Council
- Nepal Pharmacy Council
Facilities at Chitwan Medical College
Basic Science Building: It covers the department of Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology, and community Medicine. Each department has the facility for the following:
- Laboratory with preparation room
- Demonstration room
- Museum room
- Department library
- Seminal hall
- Hostel facility
- Libraries with internet facility (more than 6000 books, separate rooms for faculties)
- Seminar rooms
- Well-equipped lecture halls
- Departmental museum