Search for College
Established in 1998 (2055 B.S.), with the affiliation of the Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu, Gyanodaya College rose to the occasion and started its Bachelor's wing with this name. Ever ready with the service for the students of Nepal, was not found wanting when the call came to meet the educational needs of the country going beyond the +2 level. The college was established with the dream and vision to educate and provide knowledge to the young minds of Nepal and set path for the nation toward development as the college has the motto of “Awaken in Truth and Wisdom.” Gyanodaya college is a student –oriented institution where the college team provides a motivated and practical academic experience that encourage the student for his / her overall integrated enhancement and development of personality.One-on-one relationship with the faculty allows the students the opportunity to be an active participant in wide varieties of activities.
The College currently runs a 4-year Management program i.e. Bachelor's degree in Business Studies (BBS). Focusing on the future enhancement of the service quality of its existing graduate program in management, Gyanodaya College foresee in adding a few more graduate programs in other disciplines as well in near future, before undertaking to involve upon Master's level programs in Management, Science, IT(Information Technology) and other emerging allied disciplines.
Why Gyanodaya College ?
Bachelor of Business Studies
If you want to take yourself in a higher position in the business field, join Bachelor of Business Studies(BBS). Graduating in this program from Gyanodaya College will lead you even further and boost up your skills making you capable of dealing with the people in this field. Read more to achieve bachelor's degree from our college.
Infrastructure & Facilities
- Info-Tech (well equipped computer lab with high-tech communication facilities like free unlimited internet browsing and electronic mailing etc., Telephones, Fax and Photocopying facilities are also available in the compound, all the peer computers are connected via the UNIX and Windows NT server)
- Library (Gyanodaya College maintains a huge collection of text/reference books from school to intermediate level)
- Audio- visual centre (capacity for 50 students, well equipped with TV, overhead projectors, slide projectors, videos, tape recorders, etc for the supplementary study lectures.)
- Cafeteria ( a roof top canteen facility with hygienic and wholesome foot at affordable pricing which serves lunch, light refreshments, beverages and clean and safe drinking water)
- Transportation facility ( runs a fleet of buses at numerous times during working days to carry and drop off the students, the transport network serves all the major locations within, around and beside the ring road in the valley and also in the city.)
- Sports (Gyanodaya College has full size football fields, basketball volleyball, tennis and badminton courts, a cricket pitch and a swimming pool)
- Auditorium (multi-purpose gym and auditorium stands at the residential school compound)
- Medical unit ( a fully functional medical unit under the care of a qualified doctor assisted by medical professionals at Gyanodaya College )
- Exchange Programs (link overseas, Scotland, from where teachers and volunteers come and work with the college team for the development of the students)
- Moksh and Lasson (They are Gyanodaya's two restaurants which serves as the practical laboratory for the Hotel Management Students)