Search for College
Intensive International College
Established in 1988, Intensive International College is one of the best college located at Tahachal, Kathmandu. The college was established by a team of reputed academicians and professionals with an aim to impart holistic knowledge and contribute in producing skillful manpower that the country needs. Intensive International College has adopted state-of-art teaching methodology which helps in overall growth of the students. The IA graduates have been placed in much-admired positions within the country and also in abroad, which proves that the institution is one of the best education provider inside Nepal. The academic courses in the college are run under Higher Secondary Education Board (HSEB) and Tribhuvan University (TU). Intensive International College has always given equal priority in personal nurturing and development of the students along with academic growth. The college also provides merit based scholarship to the deserving students.
The college has been running its courses in Intermediate (+2) . The Intermediate level is affiliated to Higher Secondary Education Board (HSEB) and the courses are available in Science, Management and Humanities facultiesand also in bachelors level in Management and Arts streams under the Tribhuvan University (TU).
The institution believes that if the students are guided and monitored properly, this will evolve them into a highly skilled and wise professional which the world needs today. Keeping this in mind, Intensive International College has adopted scientific teaching methodology and it has been providing quality education to inhance the personality of the students.
Bachelor of Business Studies
Bachelor of Business Studies(BBS) in Intensive International College focuses on accomplishing a desired aim of the students who are interested in making their career in the field of business where individuals get all the theoretical as well as practical learning. Click the link for more information.
Bachelor of Social Work
Study Bachelor of Social Work(BSW) in Intensive International College to make your profession as a social worker and help in the welfare of the nation. If you are instrested in getting more information, then visit the page by clicking on the link.
Infrastructure & Facilities
- Intensive International College organizes several educational tours and workshops in every academic year.
- The college is facilitated with well managed statistical library (which is also the first statistical library in the country) where students can find distinct reading materials which will help them gain more knowledge.
- Intensive International College has well managed classrooms where students can learn in ease. Also the classes are frequently run by some of the distinguished personalities as guest lecturers.
- For the weak students the college manages additional coaching classes.
- Intensive International College has well equipped computer classes with internet and E-Classes facilities which help the students’ access to the virtual world.
- The college also organizes extra-curricular activities like sports, debate, drama and music frequently.
- The college offers hostel facility for the students out of the Kathmandu valley.
- Intensive International College provides transportation facility to the students within the valley.
- After the completion of academic session, the college offers free language classes for the students who are willing to learn languages like Chinese/English/French/Japanese/Spanish and many more.
Admission Procedures and Requirements
- Intermediate (+2)
The Intermediate (+2) level in Intensive International College are run in Science, Management and Humanities streams. The students who have completed the SLC level can apply for the admission in the college. But before the admission they have to go through entrance test conducted by the college and only selected students from the entrance test will get admission in the college. The students must submit the required papers like SLC and Character certificate along with few passport size and auto sized photographs in the college at the time of admission.
- Bachelors Level
Intensive International College runs two different Bachelors level courses under Tribhuvan University (TU), Business Studies and Social Work. Those students who have passed out the Intermediate or equivalent level can apply for the admission in the college. Only eligible candidates will be selected after the entrance test held by the college further for the admission. At the time of admission the candidates must submit necessary documents like transcript and migration certificate, character certificate of previously attended academic institution. Also the candidates must submit few photographs of passport size and auto size.