Search for College
Kamana International College
Kamana International College is established under affiliation of Higher Secondary Education Board for plus two level and Tribhuvan University for Bachelor level is running successfully with good board results. It actively runs effective classes by the help of experienced and dedicated faculty members. There is no compromise in the quality of education provided as Kamana International College is dedicated towards path of creating effective manpower which the country is needing right now a lot.
Besides +2 in Science, Management and Humanities, this college also offers bachelors degree in BBS and BSW.
Why Kamana International College ?
Bachelor of Business Studies
Kamana International College offers you, Bachelor in Business Studies(BBS) that helps individual to gain a broad knowledge of the concept and reality-based skills for any sector of organized activity. For more information and details about the college program, browse the link.
Bachelor of Social Work
Bachelor in Social Work(BSW) in Kamana International College provides a professional social work foundation transferable to a different setting, population groups, and problem area.For more information on fee structure, academic requirements and procedure and many other details, click the link.
- Minimum of 80 percent will get full scholarship
- Minimum of 70 percent will get partial scholarship of 75 percent
- Minimum of 60 percent will get 50 percent scholarship
- Minimum of 55 percent will get 35 percent scholarship and
- Minimum of 50 percent will get 20 percent of scholarship
- There is an also an award called KIC topper award in which students securing minimum of 60 percent score will get tuition fees for three months.
Infrastructure & Facilities
Well-furnished and clean class is available with projectors installed. Proper text books are provided to each students from library along with related magazines and research journals. Computer lab is set with high functioning hardware and software with availability of high speed internet facility. College canteen and transportation is available as well. Extra curriculum activities includes singing, dancing, basketball court, table tennis, football and cricket are available. Kamana International College conducts visits to renowned organization and institution. Internal assessments, renowned guest lecturers and presentations are conducted in a regular basis. College also conducts seminars to make study approach more advance. Internships are managed in reputed places so that students will grow more in their career approach by getting the idea of working process in those areas. Job placement is also one of the main facility which is provided for the deserving students recommended by Kamana International College itself. Students can have overall facilities provided in order to run their academic courses successfully.
- Minimum of first division in SLC is required to join plus two science.
- Minimum of 45 percent in SLC is required to join plus two humanities and management.
- Students must clear plus two level in any streams recognized by TU.
- An application is then to be issued from college administration along with necessary documents.
- Students must pass the entrance test conducted by college and also appear the interview as well.
- Kamana International College will then inform selected candidates via phone or email.